Options

JNCIE-SP labs example...

salah94salah94 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi All !

I expect to pass my JNCIE-SP in the middle of may 2013. I have the Juniper bootcamp schedule for the beginning of April at Juniper (Amsterdam).

I use to work a lot with juniper products. I did set up my lab yesterday :

2xMX960 (3 MPC, 20x10Ge port, 20x1Ge) => I will user logical-system to simulate many routers
2xM10
Remote access (ssh and console)

Before going to the JNCIE bootcamp, i'm looking for some advice about lab diagrams.

Any helps ?

Thanks a lot !

Ps : I don't have any workbooks... icon_sad.gif

Comments

• Options
    AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    Best of luck on your upcoming exam, and have fun on your JNCIE-Bootcamp trip. Let me know what you think of the bootcamp. I, and others on my team, spent some good time developing the bootcamp. From what we've seen, feedback from students who've taken the bootcamp and then taken the test, it helps prepare the candidates for the real thing.

As far as setting up a lab topology, I'd recommend setting up a topology to something similar to what is shown in the old JNCIE sybex book that Harry Reynolds wrote (http://www.juniper.net/us/en/training/certification/JNCIE_studyguide.pdf) . That is until you go to the bootcamp, then it would make sense to use the topology you find in there. :)
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • Options
    janderklajanderkla Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Salah94,

Have you already attended the bootcamp? Could you give some feedback about it? When are you planning to attend the exam?
    I'm preparing for the JNCIE-SP too, and looking for good materials to follow. Any piece of advise will be great.
  • Options
    brunojuniperbrunojuniper Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    janderkla wrote: »
    Hi Salah94,

Have you already attended the bootcamp? Could you give some feedback about it? When are you planning to attend the exam?
    I'm preparing for the JNCIE-SP too, and looking for good materials to follow. Any piece of advise will be great.

Hi salah94,I have attended bootcamp in USA. it's good. but expensive . pass JNCIE-SP exam last year. will go for JNCIE-ENT this year . drop me a mail if u need help .
  • Options
    waqarhaqwaqarhaq Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi can you share you email so that i can ask for the topology ..thanks in advance