got A+ and 70-270, next is Network+

namanama Member Posts: 187
now that I've got A+ and 70-270, will it mean Network+ will be easy for my case? Not sure which areas to focus more (for Network+ exam) base on the 2 above certifications that I have.

Please advise. :)

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    It will be a bit easier, but you shouldn't underestimate it because there are plenty of topics on the Network+ exam that aren't on the A+ and 70-270.

On the following page you can find a link to the exam objectives, official sample questions, our practice question and TechNotes, so you can get an idea of what is covered in the Network+ exam:
    icon_arrow.gifwww.techexams.net/co_netplus.shtml
  • namanama Member Posts: 187
    ok, what are the most important topics for network+?
    I'll try to stay more focus on those topics.
  • jamesthatsmeukjamesthatsmeuk Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    i studied for my 70-270 before the N+ (never even looked at anything to do with the A+) i found the N+ practice tests are really easy..

I could do with knowing more on well known port numbers..

Apart from them the connectors you use are easy to remember. (RJ11, RJ45..ETC)

could just be me though..

Theres a little on the N+ thats tricky but i dont think you will have any problem with it at all.
  • namanama Member Posts: 187
    i studied for my 70-270 before the N+ (never even looked at anything to do with the A+) i found the N+ practice tests are really easy..

I could do with knowing more on well known port numbers..

Apart from them the connectors you use are easy to remember. (RJ11, RJ45..ETC)

could just be me though..

Theres a little on the N+ thats tricky but i dont think you will have any problem with it at all.
    thanks for the comments that made me feel relax dude icon_wink.gif