Options

Need help

Alpha32Alpha32 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello
How are you all ? I am new here.I want to help about Microsoft SharePoint.I use windows7 but I don't taken Microsoft.Please advice.

Comments

• Options
    webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Alpha32 wrote: »
    Hello
    How are you all ? I am new here.I want to help about Microsoft SharePoint.I use windows7 but I don't taken Microsoft.Please advice.

icon_scratch.gif
    BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) CISSP, GIAC GSEC, Net+, A+
  • Options
    ITMonkeyITMonkey Member Posts: 200
    You probably won't find many who are interested in SharePoint on this thread. SharePoint is covered in the 7-669 Certification Exam. "Sticky folders" are always a good hunting ground for resources. The 70-669 Sticky Folder is found in the http://www.techexams.net/forums/virtualization/51260-70-669-resources.html.
  • Options
    Thank for your suggestion
  • Options
    Hello everyone,
    How are you? I am fine.Now I want to share something with you.Researchers have created a way to store data in the form of DNA, which can last for tens of thousands of years. The encoding method makes it possible to store at least 100 million hours of high-definition video in about a cup of DNA, the researchers said in a paper published startmyripple dot com this week.
    The majority of data between now and 2020 will not be produced by humans but by machines as they talk to each other over data networks. That would include, for example, machine sensors and smart devices communicating with other devices.
    "We've created a code that's error tolerant using a molecular form we know will last in the right conditions for 10,000 years, or possibly longer," Nick said. "As long as someone knows what the code is, you will be able to read it back if you have a machine that can read DNA."