Passed 70-227!!!

damystrodamystro Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Conquered 70-227 yesterday with a 937. The advice and support in this forum was invaluable. Thanks a lot guys!!! I'm now MCSA on Windows Server 2003.

Not sure what's coming next though. We'll see.

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congrats with the pass and the cert!
  • Bmac000Bmac000 Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    well done nice work. I myself have also just passed this exam with a 916 a week ago making me a MCSA in Windows Server 2003. SO glad its over for now but no rest for the wicked I have already started my 70-293 book, I'm heading down the MCSE route next.

The exam was tough I thought even though my score doesn't reflect that, i actually thought I was going to have too resit it. 62 questions with no sims, 2 and 1/4 hrs to do it. Questions were on Upgrading from Proxy server 2.0, Arrays, Local Address Tables, AD integration, Caching, Web/Server publishing rules, protocol rules, packet filtering and H.323 gatekeeper.
  • TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats to both of you guys! Weird that you got 62 questions Bmac000, I only got 50 on mine.

I agree, it is a tougher exam then the study material leads you to believe. I thought the key to this exam was practice practice and more practice prior to testing.
  • Bmac000Bmac000 Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    0nly 50 questions, I've been robbed! That is strange as I thought most of the MS exams were based around the same batch of questions and that you always get a similiar amount give or take a few. Yeah practice and a good memory should get anyone through this one.