Options

Can you stream INE videos to a tablet?

SteveO86SteveO86 Member Posts: 1,423
Thinking about picking up a Nexus 10 tablet whenever they re-stock em. Since I'm looking for something lighter than my laptop to use around my house, I was just wondering if anyone has an android and whether or not I can stream the videos from my all access pass to the tablet?

I'm mainly use the tablet for casual web surfing, INE videos, and kindle books.
My Networking blog
Latest blog post: Let's review EIGRP Named Mode
Currently Studying: CCNP: Wireless - IUWMS

Comments

• Options
    down77down77 Member Posts: 1,009
    I've been streaming a lot of the content to my iPad 3 so I can't see why it wouldnt work on a Nexus 10.
    CCIE Sec: Starting Nov 11
  • Options
    ZartanasaurusZartanasaurus Member Posts: 2,008 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I stream it to my Nexus 7, but you have to find an alternate method of installing Flash and use a Flash-compatible browser like Dolphin. They stopped giving away iPads in favor of Nexus 7's @ INE, so they obviously think it works. :)
    Currently reading:
    IPSec VPN Design 44%
    Mastering VMWare vSphere 5​ 42.8%
  • Options
    SteveO86SteveO86 Member Posts: 1,423
    I signed in using one of the Android tablets at my local VZ store and it worked so the Nexus 10 should be ok. If it works on the 7 the 10 should be good to go.

I just picked up a iPhone 5 so If this works for me, I might end getting an iPad instead, but we'll see. I've got all my stuff in Gmail mail/contacts/calendar/music/files so Android seems much easier for me, but I just wanted to try the iPhone we'll see how this goes.
    My Networking blog
    Latest blog post: Let's review EIGRP Named Mode
    Currently Studying: CCNP: Wireless - IUWMS
  • Options
    brunojuniperbrunojuniper Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    yes .it can be play any mobile.