Question About Vouchers

GyverVGyverV Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello everyone,

I am not consistently passing the 801 and 802 practice exams that I have been taking and I believe that it is finally time that I buy a couple vouchers and schedule my exams!

That being said, I have a couple questions about purchasing the vouchers. I found a website called GetCertified4Less which seems to have been around for quite some time. Has anyone had experience with them in regards to purchasing the voucher? I see that they have early expiration vouchers that are discounted, which is what caught my eye originally with them.

Also, once I have purchased the voucher, do I need to wait for my code to arrive in the mail in order to schedule the exam, or do I get something via email that I will be able to use instead?

Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• Cisco InfernoCisco Inferno Member Posts: 1,034 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I believe you will be given a valid voucher code through email. You can then use that on pearson vue's website to register.
    2019 Goals
    CompTIA Linux+
    [ ] Bachelor's Degree
  • GyverVGyverV Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Ah, I see. Thank you for this! Have you purchased vouchers through that website before?
  • Cisco InfernoCisco Inferno Member Posts: 1,034 ■■■■■■□□□□
    No, I have heard good things about them though. About an hour ago I purchased a voucher from eBay. My theory is that the semester is over and people are liquidating their early expiration vouchers. I payed $150 for a security+ voucher. I also saw a network+ voucher for $120. good deal if you ask me.
    2019 Goals
    CompTIA Linux+
    [ ] Bachelor's Degree
  • DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    I have purchased vouchers through them many times and never had any problems. Just make sure that you can take the exam before the early expiration date. If you don't take the exam by that date, the voucher is no longer valid and you'll be out your money. They send the voucher code in the mail.

Good luck.
  • GyverVGyverV Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the feedback, Darril. I purchased my voucher from them yesterday morning and took the 801 exam today (passed with a score of 880/900, by the way!). The transaction was smooth and I had my voucher code within 10 minutes of placing my order. I plan to use them again when I take my 802 next week!
  • compfixingcompfixing Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey mate, i don't think this is illegal to ask but can you tell me how many performance base questions were asked in 801? Please I'm planning to take mine this month, but i'm scared and nervous so i might delay for another time..
  • Y.RAMYAY.RAMYA Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    wat is the scjp exam fee