Ccnp pass!!!

ShanmanShanman Member Posts: 223
I am happy to report besides be very busy at work I have passed my tshoot today to complete my CCNP journey. :D:D:D:D What a journey it has been and how much I have learned along the way. It has taken me around a year to complete and since then I have moved up twice in my current position at work (Network Engineer) with a Cisco gold partner. Words can not express how happy I am in my Career and now CCNP R&S. Now I can feel like everyone else around me. I work with all CCNPs and CCIEs. What a great environment to be in and lots to learn.

I have been working at the CCNP level for about 6 months now and feel very lucky to have progressed my career the way I have. Next up for me is the security track. I have been give a taste of it at work and I really like it. CCNA and CCNP security here I come.

I don't post on here much but I am always lurking. Thank you all for a great community of like minded people. It is nice to see other people in the trenches working through these certs as I am. Good luck to all in there quest for cert and career glory. :D

Comments

• veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! Now, for the common question. Which was more difficult for you, SWITCH or ROUTE?
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats man! And goodluck with all your future endeavors!
  • Concerned WaterConcerned Water Member Posts: 338 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!!!
    :study:Reading: CCNP Route FLG, Routing TCP/IP Vol. 1
    SWITCH [x] ROUTE [ ] TSHOOT [ ] VCP6-NV [ ]
  • AyvzAyvz Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • f0rgiv3nf0rgiv3n Member Posts: 598 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • duce1duce1 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats..........
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • Danielh22185Danielh22185 Member Posts: 1,195 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!!
    Currently Studying: IE Stuff...kinda...for now...
    My ultimate career goal: To climb to the top of the computer network industry food chain.
    "Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi
  • cmitchell_00cmitchell_00 Member Posts: 250 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • instant000instant000 Member Posts: 1,745
    Congratulations :)
    Currently Working: CCIE R&S
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lewislampkin (Please connect: Just say you're from TechExams.Net!)
  • HectorPHectorP Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Awesome, great job!
  • Cisco InfernoCisco Inferno Member Posts: 1,034 ■■■■■■□□□□
    congrats! i hope to follow one day!
    2019 Goals
    CompTIA Linux+
    [ ] Bachelor's Degree
  • ShanmanShanman Member Posts: 223
    I would say for me the Route was the toughest out of the three.

Thank you everybody :)
  • KoryKory Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Awesome Job, bask in the glory, then get back to work icon_study.gif
  • d6bmgd6bmg Member Posts: 242 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CCNP in 6 months?? That's great, man!!
    [ ]CCDA; [ ] CCNA Security
  • SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations!
    Great job, and 6 months. Wow.
    I can't believe you said Route, I would have put money down that you would say Switch.
    Switch was hardest for me.
  • AhmadrezaMohseniAhmadrezaMohseni Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations
  • txraider09txraider09 Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Snow.brosSnow.bros Member Posts: 832 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulation on pass!!!icon_thumright.gif hope to achieve that in the nearest future too.