Who is working on the MCSA 2012?

tbgree00tbgree00 Member Posts: 553 ■■■■□□□□□□
Hi,

It's probably a strange question but I'm looking to help out a fellow cert addict that is working on the 410, 411, 412 track for the MCSA 2012. If you're from the US, looking to book these tests soon, and haven't paid for the vouchers yet please say something here or send me a message. I'm feeling generous these days... :)
I finally started that blog - www.thomgreene.com

Comments

• mikeysgmikeysg Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'm currently working on MCSE: Server Infrastructure track. But I'm in Singapore though.
  • chanakyajupudichanakyajupudi Member Posts: 712
    I have just completed the MCSA 2012 . Working on the Server Infrastructure. Failed the 70-413 with 631 just yesterday. Will be reattempting it this week ! I am in India though !
    Work In Progress - RHCA [ ] Certified Cloud Security Professional [ ] GMON/GWAPT if Work Study is accepted [ ]
    http://adarsh.amazonwebservices.ninja

• cmitchell_00cmitchell_00 Member Posts: 250 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm currently thinking about this avenue but, I don't know if it's worth it since Microsoft changes OS so often.
  • TheProfTheProf Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 331 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'll be working on it starting in about a week. However I'll be doing the 70-417 to upgrade to MCSA 2012.
  • tbgree00tbgree00 Member Posts: 553 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I won a set of vouchers from the MS early experts program but ended up taking the 417 instead of the 3 individual tests. They need to be booked by 5/31 and all three tests with second shot taken by 12/31. I'm not using it and wanted to give it to a good home if someone was taking the 410, 411, 412. The voucher is USA only though. If someone wants it let me know.
  • southsouth Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi, I am currently taking part in the MCSA 90 Day Challenge, and could definitely make good use of them. I sent a pm but I don't believe it went through. I would certainly appreciate. Even if someone else gets them that's an awfully nice thing for you to do.
  • tbgree00tbgree00 Member Posts: 553 ■■■■□□□□□□
    South,

PM received and voucher sent. Good Luck!
  • ATX350ATX350 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello tbgree00! Not sure if the offer still stands but I too am participating in the 90days2MCSA challenge. I was planning on taking the tests at TechEd but if there are some vouchers floating around I'd rather do that.

Thanks!
  • franco67franco67 Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Just pass 70-410 last week paid $150 alot of money. i'm studying for 411. looking to take the test soon you still have the vouchers it would defintely help me. -thanks