Go for Windows Server 2008 or Server 2012 Certs?

jahazieljahaziel Member Posts: 175 ■■■□□□□□□□
I'm currently studying for Server 2012 but the lack of study guides and reading material is driving me nuts. Should I go for Windows server 2008 instead?

Comments

• chanakyajupudichanakyajupudi Member Posts: 712
    Wait for a while ! Its better finishing the 2012.

But in case you work with 2008 than its better finishing the 2008 instead.
    Work In Progress - RHCA [ ] Certified Cloud Security Professional [ ] GMON/GWAPT if Work Study is accepted [ ]
    http://adarsh.amazonwebservices.ninja

• gabyprgabypr Member Posts: 136 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Im MCSE 2003 and I decided to jump completely to Windows Server 2012. There was a lack of study options for the 5 exams for the MCSE 2012 Server Infrastructure, but recently CBTNuggets and Trainsignal has already provided most trainings for these exams. You can also use Microsoft Virtual Academy for further training.

Good luck!!!
    EC-Council Master in Security Science M.S.S [Done]

Reading Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Exam prep by Sohel Akhter
  • jahazieljahaziel Member Posts: 175 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Guess ill wait for the ebook to come out. I have cbt nuggets so ill use that too.
  • dave330idave330i Member Posts: 2,091 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Enterprise won't be transistioning to 2012 for a very long time. Many are now moving from 2003 to 2008.
    2018 Certification Goals: Maybe VMware Sales Cert
    "Simplify, then add lightness" -Colin Chapman
  • jahazieljahaziel Member Posts: 175 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I currently work at a small business that supports only 2008 to 2012. I rather learn the new. I'm better sure server 2012 isn't much different from 2008.