Phoenix ISC(2) meeting tomorrow?

wes allenwes allen Member Posts: 540 ■■■■■□□□□□
Anyone attending? I am planning on being there, and would be cool to meet up with anyone on TE as well.

Also, any other IT/InfoSec orgs around Phoenix that are worth being a part of? I just moved from a place where the dog population usually was double the people population and it was 30 minutes each way to the nearest small grocery, so it would be cool to see what opportunities are out there in the Phoenix metro. Planning on hitting up the TOOOL chapter meeting at the end of the month as well.

Comments

• YFZbluYFZblu Member Posts: 1,462 ■■■■■■■■□□
    A co-worker and I would like to attend. Do you know how can I register? The page says registration is required prior to the meeting, but I am not a current member of ISC2 and don't have a login.
  • wes allenwes allen Member Posts: 540 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I believe you can sign up for just the event for $25.00 - https://isc2chapter-phoenix.org/index.php?option=com_dtregister&Itemid=290&eventId=16&controller=event&task=individualRegister You can join the chapter as a non ISC member for $50 as well, I think.
    Ah, found it - All registered. Where did you move from?
  • wes allenwes allen Member Posts: 540 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Coolness, maybe we can meet up tomorrow then?

Moved from the Red River Gorge area in KY. An hour southeast of Lexington.
    Sounds good - PM me your contact info and we can set something up
  • Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I was a day late on this! I am in Phoenix for a project..I would have attended had I caught this sooner.