Two good ipv6 videos

phoeneousphoeneous Member Posts: 2,333 ■■■■■■■□□□
I've been subscribed to his channel for a while, now that exam is close these two vids are helping me with ipv6 which is my weakest subject. Just thought I'd share. Their about 2 hours total.

Hangouts in HD - CCNP IPv6 Part 1 - YouTube
Hangouts in HD - CCNP IPv6 Part 2 - YouTube

Comments

• Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Thanks, I'm lagging behind on ipv6 too. Cool stuff!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • phoeneousphoeneous Member Posts: 2,333 ■■■■■■■□□□
    This one is good too, Keith has really good vids.

IPv6-02 Lov'n the Link Local Address - YouTube
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Yes, very cool stuff on his channel. What has been the most effective way of learning v6 for you? I found out that unless I lab it, it just doesn't sink in :D I'm so used to ipv4 and I don't use ipv6 at work at all. I haven't discovered a good place to play with it so far and because of that I always forget something.
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • phoeneousphoeneous Member Posts: 2,333 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Yes, very cool stuff on his channel. What has been the most effective way of learning v6 for you? I found out that unless I lab it, it just doesn't sink in :D I'm so used to ipv4 and I don't use ipv6 at work at all. I haven't discovered a good place to play with it so far and because of that I always forget something.

The labs at gns3vault have helped me a ton. After I got the theory cleared up, everything just fell into place. As long as you can determine what type of address it is just by looking at it then the rest sort of makes sense.
  • mworwellmworwell Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Great videos. Thanks for sharing.