Smashed the Net+ today 900/900

Comments

• JayBliskJayBlisk Member Posts: 182
    @DoubleD I was reading the sec+ book but I decided to do the MCSA because the sec+ seemed to easy and the Comptia exams are outrageously expensive. Also the MS cert will help me more in acquiring a job.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    About to take the 70-680 and hopefully smash this one!icon_cool.gificon_thumright.gificon_study.gif:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Li XingxianLi Xingxian Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • d6bmgd6bmg Member Posts: 242 ■■■□□□□□□□
    900 out of 900!!
    That you call smashing? That's is total murder of the exam. :P
    [ ]CCDA; [ ] CCNA Security
    @Li xingxian thanks!!! @d6bmg Thanks and yeah I studied my butt off for that one and I am doing the same for this one. Labbing as stated by everyone else on the win7 thread is truly a must. This site is the best. Good luck to you and everyone else in your endeavors. icon_study.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Taking my 70-680 next week. icon_thumright.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • beach5563beach5563 Member Posts: 344 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats, I'm trying to decide if I will do CCENT or Network+. Been in the Field since 1999 but mostly telecom and some basic help desk/Tech support roles here and there. Do you need a lab or simulator for Network+?
    Thanks! I didn't. I really don't think it would benefit you at all but everyone has a different way of learning. Good luck icon_thumright.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Passed my 70-680 today!!! Studying for the 70-686 now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Scheduled the 70-686 exam this week for 5/20 with a free retake a week later if needed. icon_study.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Params7Params7 Member Posts: 254
    Congrats man! Keep it up.
    @params7 Thanks a lot and good luck in you endeavors!!! icon_study.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • olaHaloolaHalo Member Posts: 748 ■■■■□□□□□□
    JayBlisk wrote: »
    Scheduled the 70-686 exam this week for 5/20 with a free retake a week later if needed. icon_study.gif

Thats pretty quick. Transitioning from the 680 to the 686 in just a few weeks.
    Good luck buddy!
    @olaHalo Thanks brother! Taking the exam Monday and I made some study note that i will post because I noticed no one has posted any. However they are 48 pages long. icon_study.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Failed my frist attempt on the 686 today after two weeks of studying. The exam was a lil harder than I thought. Hitting the book again and doing my free retake next week. icon_study.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have my free retake schedule for the 29th icon_study.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats! Very impressive score too.
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
    @Master Of Puppets Thanks brother!!! icon_study.gif Like your quote btw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shart1971shart1971 Member Posts: 91 ■■□□□□□□□□
    @JayBlisk, good luck on the 29th!
    @shaft1971 Thanks bro!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have my free retake second shot tomorrow for the 70-686.I'm kinda nervous but I feel more prepared this time around having an extra week and a half to study. Also I watched the CBT Nuggets Videos this time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sanrussanrus Member Posts: 43 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats. impresive!
    @sanrus Thanks!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Snow.brosSnow.bros Member Posts: 832 ■■■■□□□□□□
    That is super awesome you smashed it hard congratulations!!!excellent score
    @Snow.bros Thanks bro!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • estergonestergon Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    First congrats, good job. I use Meyer's All in One book and I also have the Exam cram, which you used for the test.
    I noticed that some topics are not mentioned at all on other book, for both of them.
    have you seen any topic that not mentioned on Exam Cram and you saw on exam, or same for Meyer's book as well????
    Hope I could express myself
    @estergon sorry took so long for my response. I really didn't notice anything on the exam that wasn't covered however I did a lot of research online. Don't worry to much about subnetting but just learn how to so you know. Good luck
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
    JayBlisk wrote: »
    The Exam Cram 4th Edition N10-005 by Pearson

I'm using the same books for the A+/Net + exams and they really help quote a bit. The Exam Cram sheets help while sitting in the VUE sitting area's for the 30 minutes or so. Then just writing all I could to paper was very helpful.
    @Deathmage yeah that helped me a great deal too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wow what a journey it has been so far. Started back working on my Server 2012 cert finally
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]