Options

Microsoft 2nd Shot vouchers for $99.95 - expires 05/31

Discounted Prometric Microsoft Free 2nd Shot Exam Voucher! Expires: 5/31/2013
I just bought one to use for the upcoming 70-648 exam. Not sure if I'm ready yet but it's worth trying.

Comments

• Options
    blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Is that $99 for the second chance, or is it $99 for the test, and you get a second chance if you need it?
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • Options
    shecklersheckler Member Posts: 201
    It's $99 for the first attempt then you can take the 2nd chance for free. If you go straight through MS/Prometric right now it's $150 for the first attempt and then the 2nd chance for free. Both ways expire 5/31.
  • Options
    I thought that sounded too good to be true, but I guess since they are near expiration they're marked down... Has anyone here used vouchers from that site before? I wasn't going to take my Microsoft exams yet, but for $99 plus a second chance I may go ahead.
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • Options
    About7NarwhalAbout7Narwhal Member Posts: 761
    I want to say I got my A+ vourchers from there. I am in the same boat as you are though. A week or hard studies might pay off, if it doesn't you still have one more shot before they are gone. It is very tempting, but I am not ready for my exam in the least.
  • Options
    sratakhinsratakhin Member Posts: 818
    I used that website twice for my ICND1 and ICND2 exams. Both times they were like 50% off, although the tests had to be taken within a week.
  • Options
    NyblizzardNyblizzard Member Posts: 332 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Awesome thanks!
    O
    /|\
    / \
  • Options
    NyblizzardNyblizzard Member Posts: 332 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Price is now down to advanced-technology-group-atg_2260_86106
    O
    /|\
    / \
  • Options
    atorvenatorven Member Posts: 319
    Shame they aren't valid for Europe, might have been worth a go.
  • Options
    The price is down to $49.95. I think I'll take a chance.
  • Options
    sratakhin wrote: »
    The price is down to $49.95. I think I'll take a chance.

Funny, I was just thinking about grabbing one at $99. I'm definitely grabbing one now.
    IT guy since 12/00

• Options
    Does anybody know the exam retake policy? Say, if I schedule the test to 10:00 AM and fail it, can I retake it the next day earlier than 10 AM? Dpes Microsoft actually enforce the 24-hour rule?