MTA 98-349(OS) I passed this ,but WOW it was easy

NetworkingStudentNetworkingStudent Member Posts: 1,407 ■■■■■■■■□□
I used the Tom carpenter book + measure up Practice Tests. This test makes the A+ look complicated!!! I read half the Tom C book, and I just booked the thing.
I doing the MTA Sever exam and then move on the the mcsa exams.
When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened."

--Alexander Graham Bell,
American inventor

Comments

• TechBoothTechBooth Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm just finishing up with the book and first run through with Measure Up test.
    Would you say the questions on test are close to Measure Up?
  • TechBoothTechBooth Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    To answer my own post...

The Measure Up test was very helpful. I'd say that out of the 36 questions on the test... maybe 30 had some form of question on the Measure Up practice test.

Pretty easy test, 36 questions and 45 minutes to take it.

Will try to cram the MTA Network test in this week and go take it also.
  • NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
    @TechBooth, thanks for posting this.
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.
  • eleversoneleverson Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for your info...I want to take my test soon...really just been using some youtube videos a professor posted for the exam...plus using study guide from certiport. Is anyone interested in selling the books and practice test to me? I am on a tight budget and can't afford measureup and all the other books.
  • Rosco2382Rosco2382 Member Posts: 205 ■■■□□□□□□□
    eleverson wrote: »
    Thanks for your info...I want to take my test soon...really just been using some youtube videos a professor posted for the exam...plus using study guide from certiport. Is anyone interested in selling the books and practice test to me? I am on a tight budget and can't afford measureup and all the other books.

The test is super easy. If you are familiar with windows and basic troubleshooting you will be fine. There is a booklet on the certiport site that you can use. The test isn't as easy as it but it gets you familiar with the questions that could be asked.