Options

Sitting CCNA 640-802 on Thursday

Donnelly82Donnelly82 Member Posts: 39 ■■■□□□□□□□
Sitting the exam on Thursday, and fairly confident. (I hope)..... Managing to get mid to high 90% on the scoring on all the practice tests on here and others online and at home.

I know the exam is out of 1000 points, but how is it broken down? Say for example one question has 3 answers, and say I answer 2 right and 1 wrong, does that mean I get the whole question wrong or a 2/3??

Many thanks in advance!!

Comments

• Options
    SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Good Luck on Thursday! It sounds like you are ready.

I think Cisco still keeps that information secret. I don't know if anyone really knows.
  • Options
    shezy77shezy77 Member Posts: 160
    Good luck for your exam icon_thumright.gif
    2013: ICND1 [Passed] ... ICND2 [Passed] ... VCA-DCV [Passed] ... 70-410 [Passed] ... 70-411 [Passed] ... VCA-Cloud [Passed] ... VCA-WM [Passed] ... 70-412 [Passed]

2014: 74-409 [Passed] ... VCP5 [Passed]
    Current working on: VCAP5-DCA
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    @Donnelley: Good luck!

@Shark Driver: It's probably hidden in the same vault as the Coca-Cola recipe... icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good luck!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    dpjackal89dpjackal89 Member Posts: 81 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Donnelly82 wrote: »
    Sitting the exam on Thursday, and fairly confident. (I hope)..... Managing to get mid to high 90% on the scoring on all the practice tests on here and others online and at home.

I know the exam is out of 1000 points, but how is it broken down? Say for example one question has 3 answers, and say I answer 2 right and 1 wrong, does that mean I get the whole question wrong or a 2/3??

Many thanks in advance!!

Cisco gives partial credit for simulation type questions. For normal multiple choice/ check box type then no they don't give partial credit.
  • Options
    Concerned WaterConcerned Water Member Posts: 338 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck!!
    :study:Reading: CCNP Route FLG, Routing TCP/IP Vol. 1
    SWITCH [x] ROUTE [ ] TSHOOT [ ] VCP6-NV [ ]
  • Options
    silverp1silverp1 Member Posts: 124
    Good luck man!
    Certs: CCENT, CCNA:R&S
    Working on: MCITP:SA
    Goals: CCENT (ICND1) [Done], CCNA (ICND2) [Done], MCITP:SA
  • Options
    Donnelly82Donnelly82 Member Posts: 39 ■■■□□□□□□□
    cheers guys, today is cbt nuggets for review, and subnetting questions. fingers crossed.