I Passed the CCENT 640-822 !

methodicalmethodical Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
I been lurking this site for months and thanks to the people and information on this site I passed on my first try!
I almost panicked half way through the exam but managed to keep calm and finished with 6 minutes remaining with a score of 812 / 1000. I used Wendell Odom CCENT ICND1 book, Packet Tracer,Marc Bouchard Labs and used sites that generated random subnetting questions. :D

Comments

• dotcom85dotcom85 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats,

iam studying hard to take the exam ICND1 on june, is there any thing you encourage.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • methodicalmethodical Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    dotcom85 wrote: »
    congrats,

iam studying hard to take the exam ICND1 on june, is there any thing you encourage.

I encourage being about to subnet fast and accurate and be familiar with all the switch and router ccent related commands.
  • silverp1silverp1 Member Posts: 124
    Congrats! :)
    Certs: CCENT, CCNA:R&S
    Working on: MCITP:SA
    Goals: CCENT (ICND1) [Done], CCNA (ICND2) [Done], MCITP:SA
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats on the pass! What's next?ICND2? Also, you might want to check out GNS3 in addition to packet tracer. It supports some things that packet tracer does not.
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • Donnelly82Donnelly82 Member Posts: 39 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Well done and congrats..
  • SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations and Good Luck on the ICND2!!!
  • Rodzilla GRodzilla G Member Posts: 82 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. It can be nerve racking, but great you were able to gather your head and continue on.
  • methodicalmethodical Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! What's next?ICND2? Also, you might want to check out GNS3 in addition to packet tracer. It supports some things that packet tracer does not.

Yup the ICND2 is next, I already booked the date for Sept and thanks for the encouragement everyone! icon_cheers.gif
  • shezy77shezy77 Member Posts: 160
    Congrats on the pass icon_cheers.gif
    2013: ICND1 [Passed] ... ICND2 [Passed] ... VCA-DCV [Passed] ... 70-410 [Passed] ... 70-411 [Passed] ... VCA-Cloud [Passed] ... VCA-WM [Passed] ... 70-412 [Passed]

2014: 74-409 [Passed] ... VCP5 [Passed]
    Current working on: VCAP5-DCA
  • PCHoldmannPCHoldmann Member Posts: 450
    Congrats!
    There's no place like ^$
    Visit me at Route, Switch, Blog