Free online videos for the New CCENT exam

beach5563beach5563 Member Posts: 344 ■■■□□□□□□□
I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any free videos online for the new CCENT exam that just came out?
Thanks

Comments

• fluffymomfluffymom Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Much of the material for the new CCENT is from the old CCENT and about three quarters of the old CCNA. They made the new CCENT much harder than it was. Are you looking for a start to finish CCENT class video(as I am not sure of any free ones specific to the new CCENT) or a bunch of topical videos that cover the concepts on the new CCNET exam? If it is the later, you can google youtube and chris bryant and he has a lot of free videos.

I will be interested what others have to offer up.

Dee
  • beach5563beach5563 Member Posts: 344 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Oh ok thanks so much, I actually have access to the Chris Bryant videos on Udemy, they are for the old exam but they are good, also have the old cbt nuggets too. I was thinking about just taking the old CCENT and then studying for the new ICND2/CCNA maybe. I also have Packet Tracer.
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    There is a very good series of videos on youtube be CCIE Kevin Wallace, hope this helps

Carl icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • beach5563beach5563 Member Posts: 344 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks, I forgot about him, he has a lot of good stuff out.
  • sucanushiesucanushie Member Posts: 163
    INE is giving their CCNA videos free right now.
  • theodoxatheodoxa Member Posts: 1,340 ■■■■□□□□□□
    sucanushie wrote: »
    INE is giving their CCNA videos free right now.

Have they released ones for the new exams. I used/am using them for the old ICND1/ICND2 and will use them for CCNA: Voice.
    R&S: CCENT CCNA CCNP CCIE [ ]
    Security: CCNA [ ]
    Virtualization: VCA-DCV [ ]
  • sucanushiesucanushie Member Posts: 163
    As far as I know no.

The being said I still think they are good to prepare for the new exams.