Best time of the day to take a certification?

2»

Comments

• AhriakinAhriakin Member Posts: 1,799 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I usually aim for 11am or so, seems to be my sweet spot on the waking/blood sugar scale.
    We responded to the Year 2000 issue with "Y2K" solutions...isn't this the kind of thinking that got us into trouble in the first place?
  • SecurityThroughObscuritySecurityThroughObscurity Member Posts: 212 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Early morning ofc.
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    I always do it as earliest as possible so I can get it out of the way quick.
  • Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I prefer about 10-10:30am. I take a long time to wake up, and live about 45 minutes away from the testing center I use. It also motivates me to finish so I can go grab lunch on the way home. I hate afternoon exams since they keep me anxious all day long until I sit the test.
  • JaneDoeJaneDoe Member Posts: 171
    If you're not a morning person, do scheduled it later. The testing center I took my exams at let me start the exam early when I arrived early.
  • paul78paul78 Member Posts: 3,016 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Interesting to read. I suspect that it all depends on individual preference. I personally prefer in the 9am timeframe if I can get a Saturday appointment.

Today, I settled for a noon because I waited until 3 days ago to schedule it and it was the only available time-slot. Admitedly, I was hoping for a later time because I was still preparing and needed the time. But if I am feeling prepared, I think I would prefer early morning. My reasoning is because I don't want to have the morning go by when I'm feeling nervous and anxious.