70-291 revolution

K_amisiK_amisi Inactive Imported Users Posts: 131
I have an exam in the morning and all i'm saying is that we need to start passin this exam on the first try.

I'm doing mine for the first time tommorow and i know i'm gonna pass it, i'll update you when i ace it.

We need a revolution
It is essential that justice be done, and it is equally vital that justice not be confused with revenge, for the two are wholly different."

Comments

• jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    sounds good - you start the revolution.......
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • jkstechjkstech Member Posts: 330
    :D

go head and do it man, it is possible, i have seen people who get it on the first try.....

give us a report after you've done it!!!!!!!!!
    get back to studying!!!
  • adrianxenadrianxen Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    dns, dns and again dns .....icon_wink.gif

good luck
  • OlajuwonOlajuwon Inactive Imported Users Posts: 356
    Nice to see a confident individual like yourself. icon_lol.gificon_rolleyes.gif
    "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years"
  • TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck! Make sure you brush up on IP addressing and Network Security in addition to DNS of course.
  • geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    Good luck!
    Up Next : Not sure :o
  • 12thlevelwarrior12thlevelwarrior Member Posts: 302
    I wanna see a pass reply!!!!!! Go for it dude!
    Every man dies, not every man really lives.
  • TrailerisfTrailerisf Member Posts: 455
    K_amisi wrote:
    I have an exam in the morning and all i'm saying is that we need to start passin this exam on the first try.

I'm doing mine for the first time tommorow and i know i'm gonna pass it, i'll update you when i ace it.

We need a revolution
    Doing mine in 2 hrs... Son was up all night with a 103 degree temperature... Needless to say I didnt go to bed... Thank god for the 2nd chance... I will need mine 4 sure.

icon_redface.gif
    On the road to Cisco. Will I hunt it, or will it hunt me?
    Trailerisf wrote:
    Doing mine in 2 hrs... Son was up all night with a 103 degree temperature... Needless to say I didnt go to bed... Thank god for the 2nd chance... I will need mine 4 sure.

icon_redface.gif

Ouch, that's rough man. Good luck though, drink a Rock Star about 20 mins prior to going in. :D
    Well I almost had another horror story...

I tried to book my exam for monday (booked it two weeks ago)... follow all the steps and go to check out. It fails, tells me to retry. Fails again. Started from fresh and find all the times on the day I wanted gone now. Fine, whatever I book thursday morning. (also noted no exam times for friday)

What happens? I go to the test center and my bloody printout says Thursday April 15th. I am not on the roster and the 15th is FRIDAY, which in Canada is a holiday. Needless to say I waited 45 mins and they bumped someone after me. I told them I need less than an hour to write the exam anyways.

I got 2 sims and only 40 questions??? Kinda strange but after not being able to see straight for the last 10 questions, I was happy with the 849.

With all the crap that happend, still passed first attempt.
  • jkstechjkstech Member Posts: 330
    good job man!!!
    get back to studying!!!
  • K_amisiK_amisi Inactive Imported Users Posts: 131
    Congratz man.
    It is essential that justice be done, and it is equally vital that justice not be confused with revenge, for the two are wholly different."
  • princess4peaceprincess4peace Member Posts: 286
    Congratulations! Let others try and actualise the revolutional mood started on suggested on this post. Great!!! :)
    Knowledge is life
  • keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Hey guys, I guess I joined your revolution, I took 290 and 291 today. I posted a long (sorry about the length) review here.

http://www.techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13903
    Congrats to all you 1st time passers! icon_cool.gif
  • K_amisiK_amisi Inactive Imported Users Posts: 131
    Why start a fire that we can't put out, whats the point.

Congratulations to all the ppl who have joined the revolution,nothing stands on our way, we are 1 timers,1 shot 1 kill.
    Yeah but Keatron doesn't count... He could write all the mcse exams in one day... He's a ringer. :)

icon_rolleyes.gif
  • keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Trailerisf wrote:
    Yeah but Keatron doesn't count... He could write all the mcse exams in one day... He's a ringer. :)

icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_lol.gif I wish!!! Let me try to give some insight. Those of us who use to implement solutions based on NT's flat domain space learned the ins and outs of 2000 and active directory when it was released because it was a god send to us. So DNS as related to active directory was more than just something else to learn, it was like "wow this makes my life so much easier" Same goes for SUS, and Stub Zones and all the other new 2003 features. So, as for myself, I don't mind 20 DNS questions because those are the ones, I know I wont miss.

Trailersf you finished the exam in 50 minutes, maybe you should be the one going for the entire track in a day. icon_wink.gif