ICND1 July

LenniusceLenniusce Member Posts: 114 ■■■■□□□□□□
I am taking the CCENT in July and I have a question: Since the old test objectives will not be available after September, what happens if I pass the ICND1 in July, but cannot hack the ICND2 by September? Will I be able to take the newer second half and still get a CCNA, or will I have to do something else?
In Progress: CCNA:DEVNET or CISSP Done: PMP | A+ | N+ | S+ | L+ | P+ | MCSA 2016 | CCNA | CCNA:S(exp) | LPIC1(exp) | MBA IT Management | MS Information Systems

Comments

• snunez889snunez889 Member Posts: 238 ■■■□□□□□□□
    yes, from my understanding you will be able to complete the ccna with the new icnd 2
  • d6bmgd6bmg Member Posts: 242 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You can take old ICND1 and new ICND2 and you will still get CCNA, but that's not recomended at all due to the gap of knowledge (which could happen) between new ICND2 and old ICND1.
    [ ]CCDA; [ ] CCNA Security
  • shezy77shezy77 Member Posts: 160
    You can do the mix and match.. meaning your can take OLD ICND1 and NEW ICND2 exam and still be CCNA Certified... my suggestions go for the old exam... hope this helps and good luck for ur ICND1icon_thumright.gif
    2013: ICND1 [Passed] ... ICND2 [Passed] ... VCA-DCV [Passed] ... 70-410 [Passed] ... 70-411 [Passed] ... VCA-Cloud [Passed] ... VCA-WM [Passed] ... 70-412 [Passed]

2014: 74-409 [Passed] ... VCP5 [Passed]
    Current working on: VCAP5-DCA
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good luck study hard!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • LenniusceLenniusce Member Posts: 114 ■■■■□□□□□□
    PASSED! Got 8xx!
    In Progress: CCNA:DEVNET or CISSP Done: PMP | A+ | N+ | S+ | L+ | P+ | MCSA 2016 | CCNA | CCNA:S(exp) | LPIC1(exp) | MBA IT Management | MS Information Systems
  • sincere11105sincere11105 Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! what materials did you use? I am currently scheduled to take ICND1 next month