Passed TSHOOT

JackaceJackace Member Posts: 335
I passed TSHOOT today with a 931. Not as good as I had hoped, but still a pass. I didn't actually do any big studying for this. I just read through the OCG real fast one time and watch the Kevin Wallace Bullseye videos.

Comments

• HectorPHectorP Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! Are you going to take a break from studying or start prepping for your next cert?
  • JackaceJackace Member Posts: 335
    Waiting to see what happens with the CCIE. I won't stop reading and learning, but it won't be as structured as it has been for the last 2.5 years.
  • paul78paul78 Member Posts: 3,016 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congrats - good luck with your CCIE studies!
  • paq7512paq7512 Member Posts: 102 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Great job, and keep the pace steady
  • PCHoldmannPCHoldmann Member Posts: 450
    Congrats!
    There's no place like ^$
    Visit me at Route, Switch, Blog
  • IvanjamIvanjam Member Posts: 978 ■■■■□□□□□□
    @Jackace - congratulations, you are powering along nicely! icon_thumright.gif
    Fall 2014: Start MA in Mathematics [X]
    Fall 2016: Start PhD in Mathematics [X]
  • JackaceJackace Member Posts: 335
    Thank you all for the congratulations. It feels good to have the CCNP complete. I told me employer when they hired me that I would have it complete within a year of being hired, That was 8 months ago today so I'm well ahead of schedule.

Right now, I am hoping Cisco will have an update to the CCIE at Cisco Live. If that is the case I will take a little break and work on some Linux and Scripting so I can be better at those while I wait for the training material for the new CCIE curriculum to be finalized. The jump from CCNP to CCIE is a pretty big one. There is just a lot more stuff to know at the CCIE level.
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats! I would guess that when they update the CCIE, it's going to be even more badass so good luck!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • f0rgiv3nf0rgiv3n Member Posts: 598 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Awesome, congrats man!!!
  • SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations!!!
    Great job.
    Good luck with whatever is next.
  • canojcanoj Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats and good luck with your future studies
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • d6bmgd6bmg Member Posts: 242 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on your pass!!
    [ ]CCDA; [ ] CCNA Security