For all aspiring CISSP test takers, this is a must see!

TBRAYSTBRAYS Member Posts: 267
Bachelors of Science in Technical Management - Devry University
Masters of Information Systems Management with Enterprise Information Security - Walden University
Masters of Science in Information Assurance - Western Governors University
Masters of Science Cyber Security/Digital Forensics - University of South Florida

Comments

• da_vatoda_vato Member Posts: 445
    Thanks TBRAYS, This will help add to my resources. I sit for the exam next Sunday icon_study.gif
  • danny069danny069 Member Posts: 1,025 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Awesome find! Thank you!
    I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None
  • ssehgssehg Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Great.. Thank you.
  • instant000instant000 Member Posts: 1,745
    Wow, that is really impressive for free materials!

STICKY request!
    Currently Working: CCIE R&S
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lewislampkin (Please connect: Just say you're from TechExams.Net!)
  • LlexLlex Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Quick questions...................I am a client support engineer, trying to make a switch to Info security engineer, got some cert in security( Sec+, CCNA sec) and will like to write CISSP but I dont know if the Job title will be a issue.

Please kindly advise....
  • broli720broli720 Member Posts: 394 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nice copy and paste job dude...A quick google or forum search could answer your question you know.
    Llex wrote: »
    Quick questions...................I am a client support engineer, trying to make a switch to Info security engineer, got some cert in security( Sec+, CCNA sec) and will like to write CISSP but I dont know if the Job title will be a issue.

Please kindly advise....
  • maddy1maddy1 Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi..broli720!!!

i was just looking at your cert list and saw that you are "Associate of CISSP". Act i am also appearing for the same Associate CISSP exam during mid June, so i was just curious to know your feedback about the exam. How tough it was appearing for the exam?? And most importantly, is the exam approachable for people like us who are not meeting the 5 yr experience criteria??? coz i hav 2+icon_redface.gif... Waitin for ur reply!! icon_wink.gif
    Any 1 else's comment would also be appreciated!!!
  • TBRAYSTBRAYS Member Posts: 267
    The one thing you need to remember is that the CISSP is a management exam, preparation is always key when approaching the CISSP exam or any other exam for that matter. The only requirement that needs to be met is the experience for the actual certification, other than that, anyone can take it. I seen individuals that has had less than 3 years of experience in the field and have successfully passed the exam. Again, its all about preparation and your mental approach.
    Bachelors of Science in Technical Management - Devry University
    Masters of Information Systems Management with Enterprise Information Security - Walden University
    Masters of Science in Information Assurance - Western Governors University
    Masters of Science Cyber Security/Digital Forensics - University of South Florida
    Thanks TBRAYS for your expert advice!! Really appreciate it..Act i'm quite a loner here in india preparing for the exam so was jst nervous for the BIG day!! :)
  • LlexLlex Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    A big thanks to TBRAYS, this is really a moral booter:)
  • cdupuiscdupuis Inactive Imported Users Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good day TBRAYS and all,

Just a quick note to let you know that I have updated my presentation twice since the posting above.

I have added more info about the exam interface with screenshots of what the interface look like and I have also added details I have just received from one of the member of CCCure on the endorsement process.

It is still at the same link: https://www.cccure.org/flash/intro/player.html

Enjoy!

Clement
    Thanks Clement for your social security service!! This is a must see for all those who's exams are near jst to get a look n feel of the interface and get familiar with the NDA. Thanks again!
    Just sharing an experience!!

Recently bought "CISSP Shon Harris Practice exams 2nd edition". M loving it!! The level of questions is very good n the answers too are so elaborative and complete that just by reading the answers, you'll get to learn new technologies or concepts!!
    A must buy for people who are near to exams like me!! only thing is, it has only 250+ questions!! icon_sad.gif
  • solinussolinus Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    This is a great one, thanks for posting!