HMMMMMZ

K_amisiK_amisi Inactive Imported Users Posts: 131
Well,well,well seems like a pretty good spot to hide.

I'm about to begin this exam.....relatively is this exam very difficult
It is essential that justice be done, and it is equally vital that justice not be confused with revenge, for the two are wholly different."

Comments

• TURTLEGIRLTURTLEGIRL Member Posts: 361
    Work hard, study hard and your be fine. I recommend Sybex and TCAT for this exam. CBT nuggets and Learnkey for video based training. Good luck :)
    If you don't know 24 then you don't know Jack!
  • Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    I have not taken this exam yet but I can tell you that the Sybex book was pretty good but so far I am liking the Syngress book more. (Only about 1/3 through). Both do touch on a couple things here in there that the other may not... Use multiple sources.

Just a suggestion, Steer clear of the Mike Meyers Passport book... IMO it does not offer anything in addition the Sybex or Syngress and does not go as in depth..... I can't fault the book though, I do like that it was the fastest one to read and offers reenforcment of the knowledge.
    I should also say the passport book did make some things easier to understand...Either because I read them once before in the sybex book or because they explain it another way....
  • K_amisiK_amisi Inactive Imported Users Posts: 131
    Ohh thanks for the information, i'll in corporate that when i'm buying the book for Syngress, they have good books.
    It is essential that justice be done, and it is equally vital that justice not be confused with revenge, for the two are wholly different."
  • RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Don't forget the Technotes on this site - first class.
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • K_amisiK_amisi Inactive Imported Users Posts: 131
    I'm about to finnish the Sybex book, i also have the exam cram book, do you think this are enough for the exam.