Options

Now for the BCRAN test

ferreiraedyferreiraedy Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi everyone,
I have just passed the BSCI test today. I have already passed the BCMSN test too.
I will go for the BCRAN now.
I am disappointing by the bad comments about the Sybex and Ciscopress book for the BCRAN. All of them state that those books are not enough for passing and do not cover all the material needed.
What learning materials do you recommend for the BCRAN?

Comments

• Options
    Sa'adSa'ad Member Posts: 150 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi, I don't have much to tell you as I just started my ccnp track and I decided to begin with the bcran. I'm using the ccnp 2: remote access from the Cisco Networking Academy Program and it is a known fact ( at least according to some people ) that the Networking Academy usually cover more than needed for the actual exam and so far I've founded it to be complete in what it has covered. The book is not I big as I expected, its only about a total of a little over 600 Pages and seems to cover everything well. With that said, talking about the sybex book it seems really good as far as breaking things down, but doesn't cover everything that is needed in depth, infact I finished reading the whole ccnp-bcran section in 3- 4 days and I'm a very slow reader so for me that is big accompishment. But if you can get at least the sybex along with the networking academy book or the Networking Academy along with 1 of the cisco cert self-study books I think you'll have more than you need to study for the bcran exam.
    INE v4 volume 1