Options

CEH ATC Scammed Me.! What to do now ?

sunzealsunzeal Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi

The CEH V8 course was going to start on 27th of May and i paid my complete fee including exams. On 27th they told that CEH V8 has been delayed to 15th of June and said they will send me books in few days.

Now they sent me CEH V7 books, and now after that when i called them, they switched off their phones ( from past 1 week ) and they stopped replying to the emails.

Even in internet their are few scam related complaints against them.

They are official CEH ATC for India and that's why i decided to pay beforehand.

I even laid complaint to CEH but no reply from them either.

Now i have been thinking to lay police complaint against both EC Counsil and that company or go to Courts against EC Counsil icon_exclaim.gif

What am i supposed to do ? Please guide me. After all it's not the small amount which i paid for CEH V8 Exams + Training.

Comments

• Options
    forestgiantforestgiant Member Posts: 153
    Did you keep all your receipts and email correspondence? If you think you have a strong case, then issue a cc charge back and provide your proofs to the investigator.
  • Options
    chanakyajupudichanakyajupudi Member Posts: 712
    Which city are you in ?
    Work In Progress - RHCA [ ] Certified Cloud Security Professional [ ] GMON/GWAPT if Work Study is accepted [ ]
    http://adarsh.amazonwebservices.ninja

• Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,026 Admin
    What is the name and contact information for this training center in India that used by EC-Council for CEH training?

I think you need to use the Internet to find other people who were also enrolled in the same course and all of you should tackle this problem by calling and emailing EC-Council together.
  • Options
    sunzealsunzeal Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    JDMurray wrote: »
    What is the name and contact information for this training center in India that used by EC-Council for CEH training?

I think you need to use the Internet to find other people who were also enrolled in the same course and all of you should tackle this problem by calling and emailing EC-Council together.

@chanak : I am from Mumbai.

I have already emailed EC Counsil ( legal email id ) and also have laid support request, but have not got a single response from them. Nor there is any contact number for EC Counsil India to whom i should contact.

I don't know what to do.! Probably i should wait till 15th of June ( date i was said that CEH V8 will start ) and if it does not start and if i do not get reply from EC Counsil or ATC than i should go the legal way is what i planned.!!
    Did you keep all your receipts and email correspondence? If you think you have a strong case, then issue a cc charge back and provide your proofs to the investigator.

I have receipt of depositing money to their bank account and all the email correspondence. What is cc charge back ?
  • Options
    SephStormSephStorm Member Posts: 1,731 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I can't pm you so my suggestion is to email Jay B, President of EC-Council, perhaps he can assist you with your issues. Hold off on mentioning legal action the first time you communicate though. :)

His email is jay at eccouncil dot org.

Unfortunately EC-Council is slow to contact people anyway so it may take some time before hearing from them.