Taking 410 tomorrow :/

nismo14nismo14 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
bah, i skimmed the material and the CBT nugget videos. Hope all goes wellicon_sad.gif

Comments

• chanakyajupudichanakyajupudi Member Posts: 712
    Best of luck !

Did you take the Double Shot Offer ?
    Work In Progress - RHCA [ ] Certified Cloud Security Professional [ ] GMON/GWAPT if Work Study is accepted [ ]
    http://adarsh.amazonwebservices.ninja

• nismo14nismo14 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    no i didn't know about it until after I scheduled the exam. Too late now, it's pass or fail!
  • EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    You'll be right, from what I hear this one's not too difficult. Looks like you've put the effort in and should come out with a pass.
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Concerned WaterConcerned Water Member Posts: 338 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck!!
    :study:Reading: CCNP Route FLG, Routing TCP/IP Vol. 1
    SWITCH [x] ROUTE [ ] TSHOOT [ ] VCP6-NV [ ]
  • nismo14nismo14 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Nope, failed it. Curses! I'm even more mad at myself for not taking this seriously.

Do they still have the free exam retake vouchers? I'm about to reschedule the retake and finish this off.

Missed it by ~60pts.

Some of the questions were a bit more detailed than I expected:
    • I had a LOT of powershell in my version of the test (25%).
      • Syntax
      • Sequence (which command do you run first, second, last. Out of a possible 4~6 commands listed)
      • PowerShell topics I saw: TCP/IP (local and remote), add/remove features, hyper-V configurations, Storage configs, AD configs, etc)
    • I had some reference to windows 8 clients being configured along side server 2012 in the same AD.
      • The questions here were about features exclusive to 2012 and win8. Security, protocols, remote management features, etc.
    • Lots of 2012 AD questions. Powershell and GUI
    This sucks!

I'm going to own this test on the retake.
  • EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I know it sucks and know the feeling as I have been there a number of times. Take a deep breath and **** out whatever you can remember from the test. There's a chance you'll see some repeat questions, free points! Work on your weaker areas, take a week or two or three and come back at it with guns blazing. Lab, lab and lab...!!

The second shot thing expired on the 31st of May. See the last question here > Second Shot Exam FAQ | Microsoft Learning
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • iforgotmyloginiforgotmylogin Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    nismo14 wrote: »
    Nope, failed it. Curses! I'm even more mad at myself for not taking this seriously.

Do they still have the free exam retake vouchers? I'm about to reschedule the retake and finish this off.

Missed it by ~60pts.

Some of the questions were a bit more detailed than I expected:
    • I had a LOT of powershell in my version of the test (25%).
      • Syntax
      • Sequence (which command do you run first, second, last. Out of a possible 4~6 commands listed)
      • PowerShell topics I saw: TCP/IP (local and remote), add/remove features, hyper-V configurations, Storage configs, AD configs, etc)
    • I had some reference to windows 8 clients being configured along side server 2012 in the same AD.
      • The questions here were about features exclusive to 2012 and win8. Security, protocols, remote management features, etc.
    • Lots of 2012 AD questions. Powershell and GUI
    This sucks!

I'm going to own this test on the retake.

That's how I felt with my Net+. First time I failed by one question. I swear these certifications love making your weakness a good portion of the exam. If it matters, I shall use your provided information to help me in the future!
  • franco67franco67 Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    did you pass ? how long you been studying on this exam ? did you download 2012 and play with it ?
  • b18c195b18c195 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    good luck on the second time..
  • DustyRackDustyRack Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good luck with your second attempt :)