Any one who took the exam outside the U.S???

hosein2000mrhosein2000mr Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi friends.
I live in Budapest, Hungary . I am taking the N+ exam at the end of June. I read almost all the recent threads. one think I noticed is almost all of you guys live in the U.S. I just thought that maybe the level of difficulty of the exam would be different out of America! Or even after passing the exam the shipping process of the certification kit would be the same as inside the U.S?!! Therefore I was wondering if anyone among you friends have taken the exam outside of the United State?! please share your experience with me ??!!! :)

Comments

• Snow.brosSnow.bros Member Posts: 832 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I am from South Africa and i have written the two compTIA A+ exams , well i haven't experience any difficulties whats so ever. What do you really want to know about any of my experiences?
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    ?....I just thought that maybe the level of difficulty of the exam would be different out of America! Or even after passing the exam the shipping process of the certification kit would be the same as inside the U.S?!! Therefore I was wondering if anyone among you friends have taken the exam outside of the United State?! please share your experience with me ??!!! :)

Curious why you think the exam difficulty is more or less than in the US?

WE have many members who reside outside the US and they take exams regularly without issue.
    Some have even taken exams in several different countries simply due to work and travel. The vendors will mail the respective information to the location you specify when you sign up. To my knowledge, there is nothing different for the mailings based on one's country.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • sratakhinsratakhin Member Posts: 818
    Do you really need to take a CompTIA exam if you are in Europe? They are not as well known over there, as far as I know.
  • hosein2000mrhosein2000mr Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you guys for your answers. maybe my question sounded wierd but I was curious about this matter. International IT certificates are not so much famous in Europe but if you have them on your CV , it probably drags you to the interview for desired positions. that's why I am taking CompTIA exams.

I am jut too nervous for the exam and may be that was the reason for my question. I have no idea about the performance-based questions. it is my first time with CompTIA. :) I have read CompTIA Network+ N10-005 Cert Guide - Self Study - Author = Kevin Wallace.
    I am also using the Learnzapp app, but still I am obsessed . :)

What other resources u friends think are necessary ??

Thank you.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.
  • sratakhinsratakhin Member Posts: 818
    Wait... you already have CCNA? Network+ will add zero value to your resume.
  • hosein2000mrhosein2000mr Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes, I have CCNA , but I got it in 2007 and it expired in 2010. I did not renew it. I have been far from the Networking field for more than 3 years. Therefore I have decided to get back to the career path from the enrty level again in order to reshape my understanding foundation more up-to-date and solid. After N+ exam I will go for the Sec+, and Microsoft Certifications. :)
    Thank you for your comment anyway. :D