Taking 98-365 in an hour or so...

Used labs, the WGU provided stuff, and horusthesun's magnificent thread. Looks to be a manageable test.
"If you can't fix it, you don't own it"
"Great things have small beginnings."

Comments

• Cpl.KlingerCpl.Klinger Member Posts: 159
    Wow, that was easy. Passed with a 85.

• NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
    The Microsoft book has plenty to pass this one.
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.
  • horusthesunhorusthesun Member Posts: 289
    Wow, that was easy. Passed with a 85.

Congrats on the PASS!
    What's next on the HIT LIST

I am going to take the Win * 70-687 at the end of the month
    The WGU Web Development course is next on my list, just ticking them off one at a time.

• Kai123Kai123 Member Posts: 364 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Im finding it hard to find any good review material or practice exams for the 98-365. I have found a web-based one and passed it easily. I understand the concepts of the objectives, but ill be going in blind for when I book it for next week.

I've been studying for the CCNA for a good while now and that make most of the networking questions very easy. Some questions from the exam look so easy that you don't know if they are trick questions (where are the admin controls on windows 7?).

I was going to ask for any more info but looks like I have it here :) worried that it looks fairly simple to pass but the actual exam is hardcore.
    Kai123 wrote: »
    Im finding it hard to find any good review material or practice exams for the 98-365. I have found a web-based one and passed it easily. I understand the concepts of the objectives, but ill be going in blind for when I book it for next week.

I've been studying for the CCNA for a good while now and that make most of the networking questions very easy. Some questions from the exam look so easy that you don't know if they are trick questions (where are the admin controls on windows 7?).

I was going to ask for any more info but looks like I have it here :) worried that it looks fairly simple to pass but the actual exam is hardcore.

If you have the microsoft press book, and you can set up and run a VM of Server 2008 to get some hands on, you ought to be able to pass this easily. I devoted maybe three weeks of study to it and passed it easily.