Options

Passed 70-417

I did better than I expected

410 - 812
411 - 850
412 - 900

I didn't get a chance to study a lot, I booked the exam about 8 weeks ago and was just lazy about study.
I installed 2012 at home about a month ago, I used the Microsoft Jump Start videos, Microsoft 2012 inside out for more detail on new technologies, and a bit of PowerShell 3.0 step by step.

A few of the questions had me sweating a bit and on 411 there was a series of questions I really wasn't sure on, thought I may fail if I got all of them wrong, but luckily I passed.
http://www.darvilleit.com - a blog I write about IT and technology.

Comments

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

What's next?
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    discount81discount81 Member Posts: 213
    I'm not sure, maybe a CCNA or maybe MCSE for SCCM 2012
    http://www.darvilleit.com - a blog I write about IT and technology.
  • Options
    armandsssarmandsss Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats man !!
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    CCNA would be a great one to go after to expand your networking skills!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on passing!