70-293

kalebkspkalebksp Member Posts: 1,033 ■■■■■□□□□□
I just got back from taking the 70-293 exam, passed with a 844. The test was not what I was expecting and honestly thought I was going to fail it when I got to the end. It was a relief to see the passing score, but I still think it would be best for me to study it a little more. Most of my question had to do with CAs, RRAS, and security policies. I had four or five sims and a couple drag and drop questions.

The obligatory "Congrats" are not required, just wanted to share my impression of this exam.

Comments

• Bmac000Bmac000 Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    well congrats anyway. This is my next exam, on course for my MCSE. I've heard a bit of this one overlaps with 291 and there is a bit on Certificates CA's etc is this true? what did you use for your study material? thanks
  • kalebkspkalebksp Member Posts: 1,033 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I found that there was a little bit of overlap, but not an extrodinary amount. I would say that the biggest topic on the exam was CAs. I used CBT Nuggets and some online resources for studying, which is probably not the recommended method, but it works for me.
  • Bmac000Bmac000 Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    no probs and thanks. Also 1 more question what were the sims on? cheers
  • jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude.........
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • K_amisiK_amisi Inactive Imported Users Posts: 131
    icon_eek.gif Hey man! you sure pass this exams to quickly.......wasn't it just a week ago that you passed the 291 exam.

Anyway i'm also done with the 293 book an easy read........i'm preparing 4 the exam, i want to grasp the contents well........since i'm a systems admin at my faculty.

the mandatory congratulations must follow CONGRATZ dude..........
    It is essential that justice be done, and it is equally vital that justice not be confused with revenge, for the two are wholly different."
  • antonio banderasantonio banderas Member Posts: 102
    Congrads...

Im preparing for this exam as well...
    Network/Radiation Oncology Analyst III