ICND2 Notes?

silverp1silverp1 Member Posts: 124
Hey guys,
I saw somebody post a great set of notes here not that long ago - it included a fairly long (20 pages or so) document about all the ICND2 topics plus a list of show commands. I saved it but have since reformatted - I'm having a tough time finding the notes again - can anybody point me in the right direction? Thanks!
Certs: CCENT, CCNA:R&S
Working on: MCITP:SA
Goals: CCENT (ICND1) [Done], CCNA (ICND2) [Done], MCITP:SA

Comments

• goldenlightgoldenlight Member Posts: 378 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have about 95 pages of cut and paste notes in PDF and OneNote format. Reason is so Big because of all the pictures I have in them. Just Pm me if you want me to email them to you. The file about 7mb big
    The Only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it keep looking. Don't settle - Steve Jobs
  • Ltat42aLtat42a Member Posts: 587 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Vask3nVask3n Member Posts: 517
    The person who wrote the notes mentions that the RIPv2 multicast is 224.0.0.1 but isn't it 224.0.0.9?
    Working on MS-ISA at Western Governor's University
  • wweboywweboy Member Posts: 287 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I forgot who wrote them but I think your looking the ones I've attached they are very though and have been a huge use while studying for the ICND2
  • Vask3nVask3n Member Posts: 517
    wweboy wrote: »
    I forgot who wrote them but I think your looking the ones I've attached they are very though and have been a huge use while studying for the ICND2

Thank you for finding and posting these notes, these are pretty thorough.
    Working on MS-ISA at Western Governor's University
  • silverp1silverp1 Member Posts: 124
    wweboy wrote: »

Thats the one! Thanks so much! I recall reading through them before and they seem to be very thorough. Thanks!
  • craigaaroncraigaaron Member Posts: 132
    do you have the link for the ICND 1 notes that the person did? Thanks!
    Currently Studying: CCNP Security
    300-206 - Completed 04-Jul-2014
    300-209 - Completed 09-May-2017
    300-208 - TBC
    300-210 - TBC
  • silverp1silverp1 Member Posts: 124
    I think there was a second list attached in the thread that originally linked those notes that also had a pretty large list of the show commands for ICND1 & 2 - is there any chance somebody has that as well?
  • thinguythinguy Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for posting this. I've been looking for this thread and the version I'd saved.
  • Ltat42aLtat42a Member Posts: 587 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • amack23amack23 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I too found that same attachment along with a separate spreadsheet with commands. I wanted to follow-up with the original poster and thank him / her for the notes. I read Odom's book and skimmed it the second time around. I dreaded the idea of reading the entire book again, so the 53-page "Cliff's Notes" version came in handy. I'm now CCNA certified thanks to EVERYONE's input on this site. What you guys do for mankind is much appreciated!
  • gadav478gadav478 Member Posts: 374 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the notes! I just printed them out. I am having a hard time reading Odom's after reading Lammle twice. @amack, you said there was a separate sheet with just commands?
    Goals for 2015: CCNP