Options

Prometric Down?

veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
Anyone else having trouble signing up for exams? I'm hoping this isn't a long term thing since I need to schedule my Second-Shot for next week before the end of June.... icon_sad.gif

Comments

• Options
    Fugazi1000Fugazi1000 Member Posts: 145
    Working fine for me (in the UK) as of 2 mins ago.
  • Options
    skylineskyline Member Posts: 135
    Just tried it here and it works (Canada)
    Goals for '11
    MCITP: EA
    ITIL
    CCNA

Studying:
    MS press book 70-680
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Worked for me on saturday.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    I should have been more specific, when I go to try an schedule a Microsoft exam it tells me it's down.
  • Options
    I should have been more specific, when I go to try an schedule a Microsoft exam it tells me it's down.

I scheduled a test on Saturday. So it could potentially be down for some work.
  • Options
    @Devilsbane: Oh yeah, it's all your fault! icon_wink.gif

It's backup but all the seats for June are filled.... icon_sad.gif I shouldn't be too surprised.
  • Options
    Try a different testing center. My last test I drove 400 miles across state lines and stayed the night in a hotel. Total cost was about $100, but that would still be cheaper than paying for a different test.

Plus I actually enjoyed it a little. I'm glad my next test is close to home, but it was a fun experience.
  • Options
    Mojo_666Mojo_666 Member Posts: 438
    Anyone else having trouble signing up for exams? I'm hoping this isn't a long term thing since I need to schedule my Second-Shot for next week before the end of June.... icon_sad.gif

Prometric is really flakey, I have only ever managed to book/move or cancel 4 or so exams first time with them, all the others have taken a few hours waiting time. I can usually get as far as logging in and choosing an exam center and viewing my history but going any farther is just fail most the time.
  • Options
    skylineskyline Member Posts: 135
    Mojo_666 wrote: »
    Prometric is really flakey, I have only ever managed to book/move or cancel 4 or so exams first time with them, all the others have taken a few hours waiting time. I can usually get as far as logging in and choosing an exam center and viewing my history but going any farther is just fail most the time.

+1 here... Last time I booked through Prometric it was a crap shoot. I ended up finally having to the call the customer support # and book over the phone because it would always just time out.. So frustrating.
    Goals for '11
    MCITP: EA
    ITIL
    CCNA

Studying:
    MS press book 70-680
  • Options
    Everytime except one I have found it takes forever to pull up a testing center. I decided to just open them all in a new tab and then I could browse around for the best time/date.

If I would have kept using back I could have been there all day.
  • Options
    za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Devilsbane wrote: »
    Try a different testing center. My last test I drove 400 miles across state lines and stayed the night in a hotel. Total cost was about $100, but that would still be cheaper than paying for a different test.

Plus I actually enjoyed it a little. I'm glad my next test is close to home, but it was a fun experience.

Mine is in another country icon_cheers.gif it's not far actually less than 400 miles (I think it's around 350 KM) total expenses was 120$ but crossing the boarders takes some time because every day thousands of Syrian goes to Lebanon and vise versa.

But it's not less than my first every exam which was in Bellevue/WA (thousands of miles from here :D)

Back to subject Prometric was down for me (from Firefox) but it worked fine from IE but now it's working OK.
  • Options
    RouteMyPacketRouteMyPacket Member Posts: 1,104
    Seems the login page is down now..aargh!
    Modularity and Design Simplicity:

Think of the 2:00 a.m. test—if you were awakened in the
    middle of the night because of a network problem and had to figure out the
    traffic flows in your network while you were half asleep, could you do it?
  • Options
    ClaymooreClaymoore Member Posts: 1,637
    They haven't fixed it yet? It's been 3 years!
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Heard they are waiting for a CWF (Certified Website Fixer)
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,026 Admin