Academy questions

rohitverma4urohitverma4u Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have just enrolled muself for the CCNP and my problem is that i have to take the assesment exams after eaxh chapter...right now i ma on CCNP2,3.............my result from those exams are not very impressive .................the exam is only activated once in a month.After taking the exam i dont get the right answer.......i was wondering if anyone has right answer for the questions..
It wud be a great favour.

Comments

• romainromain Member Posts: 222
    Find the answer won't help you at all.

Studying your chapters more instead of wasting your time trying to find these cheats... You'll win for sure!
    CCIE R&S Candidate

Dynamips Labs
  • rohitverma4urohitverma4u Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I insist cent percentage to what u says......but the problem is that after taking the test u get to know ur score but the cacademy is such a weird one that u dont get to know what all mistake uhave made...they display the result in random order.......i dont want to go thru the naser in advance but after taking taking the exam.........
    I agree with you that when you take Cisco exams, pourcentage are sometimes obscur and it's not very easy to know what you miss. In a way it's IT Certifications game...

What you can do is to study again the themes which appeared hard to you during the test.
    CCIE R&S Candidate

Dynamips Labs
  • Sa'adSa'ad Member Posts: 150 ■■■□□□□□□□
    If I were you, I would reread the whole chapter to make sure I understood everything in it. I'm not enrolled in the academy program but I'm using the ccnp 2: remote access for the academy program and I do the 10 questions at the end of each chapter and if I can't answer some of the questions I'm either rereading the whole chapter over or reading the sections which I believe and need more help on.

I hope that helps.
    INE v4 volume 1
    Thanks a lot for the reply........reading a chapter again and again is definitely rewarding but also time consuming .. iam not preparing for CCNP cert but one o fmy module for my master is ccnp( only the sullabus not cert).....i cant afford to allot much time for each chapter...i have to move on....thats why iasked for the answers........If any one has it plz do share.
  • TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I am so confused as to why you need these answers. I don't understand it .. why would you sign up for the academy if you are not preparing for the exam(s)?

And getting the answers prior would be cheating not only the integrity of the exam, but also your own knowledge of the subject.
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    my result from those exams are not very impressive
    That probably means you need to study more.

The option to see the module questions and answers (yours and the correct answers) is an option I think your instructor can set. If the option is set -- you can see your exams (and questions and answers) under the Academy web site gradebook.

I assume some instructors turn off the option because some students "pass along" the questions and answers to other students -- just like you're asking us for them.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
    tHANKS ALOT FOR THE INFORMATION AND SUGGESTION.....I WUD BETTER CHANGE MY STRATEGY.
  • YankeeYankee Member Posts: 157
    lESS DRUGS, MORE STUDY. iS GOOD ADVICE.

Yankee
    Yankee wrote:

Yankee

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
    CCIE R&S Candidate

Dynamips Labs
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    niamor wrote:
    Yankee wrote:

Yankee

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Ditto icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
    We might have to cut some slack if English is not his first language though. :)
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • YankeeYankee Member Posts: 157
    In any language typing with your caps lock key on and not noticing indicates a larger issue icon_rolleyes.gif

Yankee
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    wHAT? i DON'T GET IT.
    icon_lol.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.