Security+ obtained!!

seth479seth479 Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
I took it today and made a 791. I didn't blow it out of the water but definitely satisfied with that score.

Right now for work I have to get an MOS cert, and I plan on starting to prep for CCENT or CCNA, not sure which yet.
LinkedIn | www.sethhall.com
In Progress - MCSE: Messaging [] 70-341 [] 70-342
Up Next - MCSE: Communication
2016 Goals: MCSE: Messaging / Communication, CCENT, LPIC-1

Comments

• chanakyajupudichanakyajupudi Member Posts: 712
    Congrats on the pass ! icon_cheers.gif
    Work In Progress - RHCA [ ] Certified Cloud Security Professional [ ] GMON/GWAPT if Work Study is accepted [ ]
    http://adarsh.amazonwebservices.ninja

• DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
  • SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations!!!
    Good luck!
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats on the pass!
  • fight4lovefight4love Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Not bad bro. Good luck in your future.

icon_thumright.gif
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

Good luck on your next cert adventure
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • aidan80aidan80 Member Posts: 147
    Congratulations!
  • lsud00dlsud00d Member Posts: 1,571
    Congrats on the Sec+ pass!
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • Kopite_21Kopite_21 Member Posts: 194 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • cbalkcomcbalkcom Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Seth479: Nice going with your Security+ certification. For those who are studying for Security+, a new exam will launch in the Spring of 2014. This note is just an update for your planning purposes. All who are certified: Remember that you can keep your Security+ current through CompTIA's continuing education program....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! Taking mine on Saturday :) any last minute advice things you wished you looked at more (without breaking NDA)?
  • horusthesunhorusthesun Member Posts: 289