293 in a couple of days

K_amisiK_amisi Inactive Imported Users Posts: 131
people i want to take this opportunity to inform you that i'll be taking this exam possibly on Friday, i haven't yet registered for the exam but i anticipate i'll do it tommorow. Any last minute advice will be appreciated?

Well i believe the 293 was an easy read, nevertheless i'll post of my success on Friday. Can anyone give me a breakdown of how 297 is?
It is essential that justice be done, and it is equally vital that justice not be confused with revenge, for the two are wholly different."

Comments

• eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    good luck. keep ipsec, certificates, wireless sec, and clusters in mind.
    witty comment
  • K_amisiK_amisi Inactive Imported Users Posts: 131
    Will do that,i've got PKI and general security concepts under my belt, i feel microsoft repeats topics alot.
    It is essential that justice be done, and it is equally vital that justice not be confused with revenge, for the two are wholly different."
  • jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    GOOD LUCK.........
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
    I was reviewing the Syngress title i borrowed from a friend. If u think u know PKI take a look @ the Syngress title and W2k3 deployment kit. IMO the MS book doens't cover anything ,it just introduces the topics.

I'm happily booked for the exam, i'll be posting about my success on Friday.

On a side not, take a look at this interesting site www.highiqsociety.org. [/url]
    that's why i like syngress so much, it's very detailed and occasionally overwhelming, but imo it's the best.
    witty comment
    I only have the Mspress books , me thinks i shud buy the syngress books,brutally detailed but very good.
    Well ppl i decided to postpone the exam, i'll probably be doing it Next week. After looking at the syngress title i realised i didn't know as much as i had wanted, although i was scoring 90+ in the readiness review and tracender exams.

In the end it comes down to what you know, not what you've passed.
  • Danman32Danman32 Member Posts: 1,243
    If you took advantage of 24free, go for it. You get a 2nd free shot that you might not even need!
    Certifications: CCNA,MCP 270,290,291,293
    ;)
    witty comment