Online / Offline Practice Tests.

MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
Can anyone recommend any practice tests?

I have read through quite a few books, including the Mike Meyers Passport book, the Network+ for dummies and gone through some CBT Nuggets.

Does anyone know of any software that I can use to test my knowledge before I go in for the real thing.

Thanks,
Jamie
2017 Certification Goals:
CCNP R/S

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • ja5983ja5983 Member Posts: 129
    techexams

also
    buy mike myers passport net+ and net+ for dummies if only for the practice tests

net+ for dummies comes with the best practice tests though. (its also the easiest way to get that cert IMO.
    Josh
    A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, TICSA, CCNA, MCSA, AS Network Engineering
  • MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    ja5983 wrote:
    techexams

also
    buy mike myers passport net+ and net+ for dummies if only for the practice tests

net+ for dummies comes with the best practice tests though. (its also the easiest way to get that cert IMO.

Yes, they are SUPPOSED to have CDs. I am currently borrowing these books off a friend and they claim "They never came with CD's" but in the back it has the sleves still in the back..

Does anyone know of where I can get these cds from without having to buy the book?

Cheers,
    Jamie
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Looks like 'Webmaster' handed you a great resouce and you seem to glance over it?

What's the problem with purchasing a book if you want the disk? icon_rolleyes.gif
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?