What's your broadband speed?

2»

Comments

• Options
    tpatt100tpatt100 Member Posts: 2,991 ■■■■■■■■■□
    MrAgent wrote: »
    Thats disgusting.

Well it's fake also :D

Only way Michigan would get fiber would be if the rest of America got taken out by the bird flu.
  • Options
    goldenlightgoldenlight Member Posts: 378 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have the Standard Road Runner Service.. 2695946693.png
    The Only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it keep looking. Don't settle - Steve Jobs
  • Options
    tpatt100tpatt100 Member Posts: 2,991 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I remember when my buddy got ISDN and we were all "omg Napster flies!!111".
  • Options
    ArabianKnightArabianKnight Member Posts: 278 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Not too bad. I've seen it much higher for my location. I really, really want google fiber to come to my location.
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • Options
    networkjutsunetworkjutsu Member Posts: 275 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    ArabianKnightArabianKnight Member Posts: 278 ■■■□□□□□□□
    With VPN turned onicon_sad.gif

2720311186.png
  • Options
    Hatch1921Hatch1921 Member Posts: 257 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Need to move to Austin or Kansas soon! LOL I miss having fiber in the house... paid $70 a month while in Japan. I would have to mortgage the house to afford the same speeds here in Phoenix. :)

Cable will have to do for now icon_sad.gif

8757685561_2afc2896ef_o.jpg
  • Options
    sratakhinsratakhin Member Posts: 818

Pretty decent speed at work... Gets nowhere close to that at home. Something like 5/1, but it's enough for my needs.
  • Options
    abramsgunnerabramsgunner Member Posts: 31 ■■■□□□□□□□
    LoL... I get maybe 2 down and 512k up... but of course I live in the woods.. literally. Google map my house and all you see is trees... gotta pipe the sunshine in. Its good enough for World of Tanks so I'm happy.

That's about where my front porch is located.... icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
    tpatt100 wrote: »
    I remember when my buddy got ISDN and we were all "omg Napster flies!!111".

Oh god, remember when you could down load an MP3 in less that 10 minutes for the first time (as long as they were only 128kbs) . Seems crazy I would leave my PC on all night to get a few music tracks. These days I can buffer an entire film in the time it takes to make a coffee for me and my wife..
    • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.
  • Options
    DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
    LoL... I get maybe 2 down and 512k up... but of course I live in the woods.. literally. Google map my house and all you see is trees... gotta pipe the sunshine in. Its good enough for World of Tanks so I'm happy.

That's about where my front porch is located.... icon_lol.gif

Nice location :) id give up the broadband speed for that :)
    • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.
  • Options
    Cpl.KlingerCpl.Klinger Member Posts: 159
    Upped the service as part of adding a second phone line for work, and the price didn't change due to rate restructuring. Nice!
    2825333933.png
    "If you can't fix it, you don't own it"
    "Great things have small beginnings."

• Options
    fiftyofiftyo Member Posts: 71 ■■□□□□□□□□

Unfortunately upload caps at ~150 for some reason, oh well..
  • Options
    ClaymooreClaymoore Member Posts: 1,637
    2826717966.png

I think I'm paying for 45/6 so the numbers are about right. Meanwhile my client, with their 3 bonded T1s, wonders why I want to work from home all the time.
  • Options
    gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I pay for 80 down 20 up and get around 62 down and 20 up. I'm rather pleased with it, but I would love to get FTTP (Fibre to the Premises) which promises to be 330 down 30 up
  • Options
    JasonITJasonIT Member Posts: 114
  • Options
    danny069danny069 Member Posts: 1,025 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Did you post this to make us jealous? I am 15/1 if i'm lucky with time warner cable icon_silent.gif
    I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None