Finished MCSE

kalebkspkalebksp Member Posts: 1,033 ■■■■■□□□□□
Just passed 70-298 with 811. It really isn't that hard of an exam once you get used to the format. It's basically applying all of the other knowledge from other exams in a common sense method. However, it is annoying when it crashes 3 times during the test. I had 5 case studies with a total of 34 questions.

I think I'm going to take a break from MS exams now, perhaps I'll work on increasing my Linux skills, which are minimal at best.

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congratulations with passing and getting the MCSE 2003. Looks like you had quite a ride the last several weeks. Can you share a bit about your preparation methods and study material you used for this exam?
  • NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Way to go!!!

What's next for you??
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • kalebkspkalebksp Member Posts: 1,033 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Thanks guys.

I actually didn't study for this exam, if you know and can apply everything from 293 and 294 you should do pretty well on this one. As for what's next, getting a job, I have a couple good prospects that I should be hearing back from in the next few days.
  • OlajuwonOlajuwon Inactive Imported Users Posts: 356
    Congrats, man. I hope you get a great job.
    "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years"
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif

So may exams... and never enough time! Make sure you get some celebrating in here! drunken_smilie.gif

You should find Linux fun and refreshing... but catch up on some sleep before you hit the books (and boxes) again.

And if Linux doesn't rev you back up -- there's always the Cisco stuff! :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • kalebkspkalebksp Member Posts: 1,033 ■■■■■□□□□□
    mikej412 wrote:
    So may exams... and never enough time! Make sure you get some celebrating in here! drunken_smilie.gif

True, true. Couple years and I'll actually be able to purchase...um, celebration beverages. Damn puritan influenced government.
    Olajuwon wrote:
    Congrats, man. I hope you get a great job.

Thanks, good luck on your certs as well.
  • K_amisiK_amisi Inactive Imported Users Posts: 131
    Kalebksp at this point i have to admit, you are gifted.....intellectually.

Have a nice one...... but 4 me,balancing UNI sem finals and MCSE a definate no,no.

Anyway good luck on your quest for more certs.
    It is essential that justice be done, and it is equally vital that justice not be confused with revenge, for the two are wholly different."
  • jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude...........
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • jimmyp83jimmyp83 Member Posts: 18 ■■□□□□□□□□
    kalebksp wrote:
    Just passed 70-298 with 811. It really isn't that hard of an exam once you get used to the format. It's basically applying all of the other knowledge from other exams in a common sense method. However, it is annoying when it crashes 3 times during the test. I had 5 case studies with a total of 34 questions.

I think I'm going to take a break from MS exams now, perhaps I'll work on increasing my Linux skills, which are minimal at best.

what exams did you take?
  • sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    A very late congrats!
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • LukeQuakeLukeQuake Member Posts: 579 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • elover_jmelover_jm Member Posts: 349
    LukeQuake

You know this post is a year old right.

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
    stonecold26.jpg
  • hanakuinhanakuin Member Posts: 144
    Congrats!!! I too scored an 811 on 298 which I took on the 4/18/07. hahaha as I typed this, I just realized that this thread is a year in the making! icon_lol.gif