Options

Lx0-102

TechGuy215TechGuy215 Member Posts: 404 ■■■■□□□□□□
I passed the LX0-101 exam last Saturday, and will be sitting for the LX0-102 exam on Saturday 7-27-2013. Will report back with the good news after! :D I think its awesome that this is a 3 in 1 Cert, so hopefully this Saturday I will hold Linux+, LPIC-1, and NCLA!

* Currently pursuing: PhD: Information Security and Information Assurance
* Certifications: CISSP, CEH, CHFI, CCNA:Sec, CCNA:R&S, CWNA, ITILv3, VCA-DCV, LPIC-1, A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Project+, and many more...
* Degrees: MSc: Cybersecurity and Information Assurance; BSc: Information Technology - Security; AAS: IT Network Systems Administration

Comments

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass and good luck with next exam!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    BryzeyBryzey Member Posts: 260
    Congratulations on your pass. How long have you been studying for it?

Good luck for the 102.
  • Options
    TechGuy215TechGuy215 Member Posts: 404 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I've been studying strictly for the exam for less than 2 weeks, just to make sure I hit all the neccessary domains. However, I've been a Linux user (mainly RHEL, CENTOS, and DEBIAN) for several years now, so it really wasn't all that difficult for me.
    * Currently pursuing: PhD: Information Security and Information Assurance
    * Certifications: CISSP, CEH, CHFI, CCNA:Sec, CCNA:R&S, CWNA, ITILv3, VCA-DCV, LPIC-1, A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Project+, and many more...
    * Degrees: MSc: Cybersecurity and Information Assurance; BSc: Information Technology - Security; AAS: IT Network Systems Administration