Options

MS Press 15% discount

namanama Member Posts: 187
can i use the MS Press 15% discount voucher onto the 2nd shot promo? icon_confused.gif:

Comments

• Options
    12thlevelwarrior12thlevelwarrior Member Posts: 302
    I tried to do this with prometric and they would only take one code, either 2nd shot or 15%, I went with 2nd shot and didn't need it, playing it safe once again :)
    Every man dies, not every man really lives.
  • Options
    did you register for the 2nd shot exam online?

I have once tried to take my 1st MS exam and register online the 2nd shot exam entering the code given by MS but after that the website did not even tell me it was successfully registered or not.
  • Options
    12thlevelwarrior12thlevelwarrior Member Posts: 302
    you register with MS first and get the code, i think it is 2ndfree or something like that. i then called prometric and registered with them in person because the website couldn't accept two codes.
    Every man dies, not every man really lives.
  • Options
    I've already got the code. And there was once I ask the prometric test center, who was also not aware of how the procedure should go about. icon_redface.gif
  • Options
    TrailerisfTrailerisf Member Posts: 455
    24free
    On the road to Cisco. Will I hunt it, or will it hunt me?
  • Options
    jadefalconjadefalcon Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I know this isn't Prometric, but I use Pearson VUE, and on the website there are two separate blanks for vouchers and promotions.
  • Options
    jadefalcon wrote:
    I know this isn't Prometric, but I use Pearson VUE, and on the website there are two separate blanks for vouchers and promotions.
    this means you can fill in both at the same time?
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yes, I used VUE and was able to enter both the 15% coupon and the 2nd shot free promo.