Options

Resume Review for Someone Looking To Break In To IT

coreyb80coreyb80 Member Posts: 647 ■■■■■□□□□□
Good Monday morning everyone and I hope everyone had a great weekend. I'm started back school this fall to finish my Associates in less than a year and hoping to take at least 3 certs before the end of the year. I'm looking for feedback on my present resume to see what I'm missing or what I could do better. I've gone on a few interviews and had some phone interviews. I've narrowed it down to the fact that I pretty much sound dry in interviews rather it be on the phone or in person and it doesn't reflect my true passion for IT. Thanks for taking a look.

Corey Brewer IT Resume preview.pdf
WGU BS - Network Operations and Security
Completion Date: May 2021

Comments

• Options
    wallpaper_01wallpaper_01 Member Posts: 226 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm totally no expert but I like it, my resume was 3 pages and I hate it! Need to make it one page if I can!

I always wondered if you should put what you are studying on it? I did the same on mine.
  • Options
    draughtdraught Member Posts: 229 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I think it looks pretty good but remove the targeting part at the top and write summary instead. Personally I'd remove the part about the A+ cert until you actually have it. Otherwise it looks good to me
  • Options
    coreyb80coreyb80 Member Posts: 647 ■■■■■□□□□□
    draught wrote: »
    I think it looks pretty good but remove the targeting part at the top and write summary instead. Personally I'd remove the part about the A+ cert until you actually have it. Otherwise it looks good to me

Thank you very much.
    WGU BS - Network Operations and Security
    Completion Date: May 2021