Passed SWITCH

Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
Just got back from the testing center. Score was mid 900s, nothing too special.

Resources used - ocg, CBT nuggets and real world experience :D

I was ready for this exam a long time ago so it was about time to take it. I was very well prepared and didn't feel a lot of stress. Next is ROUTE(in 2-3 weeks). I am confident I am prepared for that too but I do need some review because I don't use BGP at work. Surely, some details have escaped my mind.

As a whole the exam was tough but fair. There were a few things that I think weren't mentioned in the official guide but it could be me not paying enough attention :D
Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.

Comments

• networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats and good luck on ROUTE!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • IvanjamIvanjam Member Posts: 978 ■■■■□□□□□□
    @Master Of Puppets - great score! Good luck on ROUTE icon_thumright.gif
    Fall 2014: Start MA in Mathematics [X]
    Fall 2016: Start PhD in Mathematics [X]
  • aaron0011aaron0011 Member Posts: 330
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    nice score! Best of luck on ROUTE!
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

Good luck on ROUTE
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Danielh22185Danielh22185 Member Posts: 1,195 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! I'm sure it feels good to get a win! Good luck with Route!
    Currently Studying: IE Stuff...kinda...for now...
    My ultimate career goal: To climb to the top of the computer network industry food chain.
    "Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Thanks guys icon_thumright.gif
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • tink334tink334 Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good score and good job.
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□