Options

Cisco China

Just got this message from Cisco:

[h=1]思科发布最新职位,CCIE优先[/h]

[h=1]预约报名2014思科大连及上海CCIE移动实验考场[/h]

为了能使考生更加便捷的参加CCIE实验考试,减少考生奔赴考场的路途成本,节约旅程时间,思科自2011年起在中国各大城市推出了CCIE移动实验考场。2014年大连及上海CCIE移动考场考试已接受报名,请考生根据自身临近城市选择报名参加考试。

移动实验考场地点
中国大连
中国上海

时间
2014年1月06日-10日
2014年2月17日-21日

开放科目
路由和交换、安全
路由和交换、安全、运营商

I suppose this means that we will see the number of CCIEs increase by about 4 million. Can't imagine this is going to be good for salary negotiations.....

Comments

• Options
    chanakyajupudichanakyajupudi Member Posts: 712
    Cisco sent out another mail saying that the message was a mistake and it was supposed to be sent to Chinese Customers.

This number may be true ! If it is ! No more I want this amount . More i am Okay with this amount as a salary !

Cheers
    Work In Progress - RHCA [ ] Certified Cloud Security Professional [ ] GMON/GWAPT if Work Study is accepted [ ]
    http://adarsh.amazonwebservices.ninja

• Options
    blueberriesblueberries Banned Posts: 138
    I think I get the jist of what you are sayin, bro. Something we can agree on.
  • Options
    NinjaBoyNinjaBoy Member Posts: 968
    Not surprised that Cisco is has either teamed up with a mobile testing partner or offering "exams on the go" out there. Just mean more revenue and certified people for them and in turn, they hope that more Chinese businesses with purchase Cisco kit. Cisco wants a bigger slice of the growing Asian market...