Options

R&S Written done... Time for the lab.

Silver BulletSilver Bullet Member Posts: 676 ■■■□□□□□□□
Passed the written last week. Yay me! :D

Now that that's behind me, I have spent the first part of this week getting my stuff together to prepare for the lab. I have the All Access Pass to INE's material. I have already gone through most of Brian's videos and I highly recommend them. Going to start working through Workbook 1 from start to finish to work out my weak areas. I came across routergods post on here for the dynamips version of Workbook 1. While I do have several available rack rental hours over at INE, I like working with dynamips too and this is going to save me a pretty good bit of time. So thanks for that work and donation, routergods.

I have been given an almost unlimited amount of work hours to complete this. I work for a Cisco Gold partner and we just recently lost one of our CCIE's. So, they have allowed me to work from home to focus on this primarily. They have kept my workload down to almost nothing. That helps tremendously!

I'm probably not going to post a blog type thread to track my status, but I will certainly come back to update attempts made at the lab.

Comments

• Options
    kj0kj0 Member Posts: 767
    Good luck bud. Good to see that your workplace thinks very highly of you and are offering to help you to achieve this amazing goal.

Look forward to see some updates!
    2017 Goals: VCP6-DCV | VCIX
    Blog: https://readysetvirtual.wordpress.com
  • Options
    gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Man, what a break. Best of luck on your continuing journey to your number!

You're bound to get it though.... :D
  • Options
    FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
    That's awesome of your company to do!! Congrats and goodluck!
  • Options
    carterw65carterw65 Member Posts: 318 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Right on! Keep plugging away and it will happen. Congrats on the written!
  • Options
    jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! Good luck on the next part of your journey.
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • Options
    blueberriesblueberries Banned Posts: 138
    You completed basic training. Now they are sending you to 'Nam.

Congrats and good luck, bruh.
  • Options
    Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Awesome! Congrats! Now comes the real challenge! Good luck and have fun!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.