Passed: MTA 98-349 (OS):

bskelhornbskelhorn Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just got back from taking the exam in London - really nice offices. However I felt the security was more akin to catching a flight through Gatwick or Heathrow. Scored a 92 and I know the two questions that seemed to come from left field, but this is now done and I am moving on to the 365 next.

Comments

• NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.
  • eansdadeansdad Member Posts: 775 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats...Easiest exam ever...right
  • bskelhornbskelhorn Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Guys, to be honest I thought it was quite easy. But as it was my first one, I still found myself second guessing and thinking about "the Microsoft way" of doing things. I am looking forward to the next one (98-365)
  • cruwlcruwl Member Posts: 341 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The 365 is a little harder but not to much more difficult. Good Luck on the next one.
  • Moon ChildMoon Child Member Posts: 188 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats I took the OS just a few weeks ago myself. I learned a lot from the certification that I didn't know before. There were topics covered that, at least when I took my A+ exam years ago, that I had not previously been exposed to. I also found the cert brushed up on my IT skills after being away from the industry for some time. Have you thought of any other MTA exams? I am taking both the Network+ and MTA-Networking very soon. I am curious how both exams are, I am expecting the Net+ to be the harder exam simply because it covers a lot more material.
    ... the world seems full of good men--even if there are monsters in it. - Bram Stoker, Dracula
  • bskelhornbskelhorn Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys. I am working my way up to the Administrating Office 365 (70-323) exam. But first I am aiming to get the 98-365, 366 & 367 completed and under my belt.
  • TechGuy215TechGuy215 Member Posts: 404 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Sweet! W2G! icon_thumright.gif
    * Currently pursuing: PhD: Information Security and Information Assurance
    * Certifications: CISSP, CEH, CHFI, CCNA:Sec, CCNA:R&S, CWNA, ITILv3, VCA-DCV, LPIC-1, A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Project+, and many more...
    * Degrees: MSc: Cybersecurity and Information Assurance; BSc: Information Technology - Security; AAS: IT Network Systems Administration