Options

Pass after 1 year of studying

jrquieretemajrquieretema Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
Dear friends:

So many failed attempts posts make me think this exam was the big boss, so I never felt prepared enough to try this out. Until Microsoft has published their 2nd shot free campaign, so I decided that this was my chance to get the MCSA at last.

I'm MCP since 1 year, but when I began to study 791 I was so scared I dind'nt even try it out. Too many concepts to remember, too many tricky questions on preparation toolkits. I finally did an intensive study with TestOut video based training that is great.

I was a little nervious on the exam but relaxing about my 2nd free shot. I got to admit that the questions looked easier that I thought they were going to be. Only 3 easy simulations, around 3 drag & drop, and 3 hot point questions from a total of 40. Finally I finished the exam 1h and a half before the stipulated time.

I've passed with 849, that is more than I can imaging before the exam, with and special mention to RRASS where I get a 100% sucess, and after all I got to think that the wolf is not so fierce as it appears.

Thank you all for your guides and topics.
Jose Ramon

Comments

• Options
    12thlevelwarrior12thlevelwarrior Member Posts: 302
    Congratulations now go celebrate!!!!!
    Every man dies, not every man really lives.
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude......
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    Congrats!

of course, after studying a year for it it really ought to have been not too difficult to pass.
    witty comment
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    OlajuwonOlajuwon Inactive Imported Users Posts: 356
    Congrats. 1 year is a long time to study for 1 exam.
    "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years"
  • Options
    jrquieretemajrquieretema Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well, not exactly 1 year dedicated to 1 exam only, in the meantime I get the CompTIA exams A+, Net+ and Sec+. Later I get 721 again until 1 year from the first time I began to study passed.
  • Options
    Gabe7055Gabe7055 Member Posts: 158
    Good job! that is a lot of time and dedication to put into a exam. it's over now though and you can enjoy it.
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude - it doesn't matter how long it took you to study all that matters is that you PASSED.........CONGRATZ.....
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! :D

Good Luck (and a shorter study time) for your next exam! icon_lol.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!