Booked the exam for next Friday. Any suggestion for the last Week?

hosein2000mrhosein2000mr Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi friends.

I am taking the exam next Friday. I finished and reviewed "CompTIA.NetworkPlus.N10-005.Authorized.Cert.Guide" book (Author: Kevin Wallace), Also watched ProfessorMesser videos. I am trying to do practice tests as many as possible. Can you please give me some resources for "Practice Tests"??

PS: I already have Network + N10-005 Android app by Darril Gibson.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.
:)

Comments

• DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    Make sure you read up on the new Network+ performance based questions.

Also, when doing practice test questions from any source, take the time to read the explanations. Ideally, you should know why the correct answer is correct and why the incorrect answers are incorrect. That way, no matter how CompTIA words the questions, you'll get it correct.

Good luck.
  • hosein2000mrhosein2000mr Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you very much for your comment Darril

Actually your App is great and useful. I also bought one of your Kindles about Troubleshooting tools from Amazon, though I have not finished it yet.

Honestly I have no idea about
    Network+ performance based questions.! I have no idea how they would look like and I am nervous about this. Can you please give me some resources about this section?? Also how can I practice these performance based questions? Thank You

Looking forward to hearing from you.
  • DyasisDyasis Member Posts: 97 ■■□□□□□□□□

Actually your App is great and useful. I also bought one of your Kindles about Troubleshooting tools from Amazon, though I have not finished it yet.

Honestly I have no idea about
    Network+ performance based questions.! I have no idea how they would look like and I am nervous about this. Can you please give me some resources about this section?? Also how can I practice these performance based questions? Thank You

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Network+ Performance Based Questions - Get Certified Get Ahead

He has this information on his site :)
  • Moon ChildMoon Child Member Posts: 188 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I am taking my Network+ next week as well. I am almost tempted signing up for my Security+ next week too. I got a Security+ book from the library and 2/3 of the book seems like a rehash of what I have been studying for the Network+. Many Network+ books go well beyond the scope of Network+ into others certs like the security+. I already studied and memorized most of this material in the Security+ preparing for the Network+. I have been doing many of the practice questions at the end of each chapter in the Security+ book and I am getting them all right. One thing great about the Network+ is that it covers such a large area of topics that it makes studying for other certs so much easier. Good luck with your test!
    ... the world seems full of good men--even if there are monsters in it. - Bram Stoker, Dracula
  • DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588

Honestly I have no idea about Network+ performance based questions.! I have no idea how they would look like and I am nervous about this. Can you please give me some resources about this section?? Also how can I practice these performance based questions? Thank You

For most of the performance based questions, you'll find that understanding the objectives will allow you to answer them. The questions just aren't multiple choice which confuses many people.

You can't really practice them, at least I'm unaware of any sources to practice them. However, you can get your hands on some equipment and do things. As an example, you should be able to configure a wireless access point (WAP) with routing capabilities (also called a wireless router).

Check out the link by Dyasis. That site has several blogs about performance based questions.

Good luck.
  • BaackBaack Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I would say the big difference from net+ and sec+ is sec+ was not just about remembering facts like needed to pass net+
    Most of the questions you were given a scenario what would be the best choice, two of the answers were totally out of the park but the other two were both doable just on was better than the other

Many of the questions were worded very badly, and confusing
  • hosein2000mrhosein2000mr Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you very Much for your comments my friends. It gave me a rush ;)

Although I am still looking for Practice tests as many as possible. Can you give me some good resources plz???

Thank You.
    :)