Options

MCSE 2012 Course in London?

colizzicolizzi Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Dear All first of all I would like to congratulate with you all about the forum, just read some thread and I found them really interesting!

I'm an IT Professional but without any Microsoft Certification and I was wondering if someone could give me some tips. Basically I'm looking to do one course in order to get the MCSE 2012 certification but unfortunately I don't where to go here in London. Any suggestion? I've looked in Google but I would like to have if possible one feedback. Thankssssssicon_study.gif

I was wondering to buy one on-line Microsoft course and I would like to know your experience about it.

Comments

• Options
    ITMonkeyITMonkey Member Posts: 200
    I've done two of their online Academy courses. Not unhappy with them. However, I am not eager to buy another. Books, TechNet (the library, wiki's...) and making my own labs trumps what the Academy can provide.
  • Options
    neathneathneathneathneathneath Member Posts: 438
  • Options
    halaakajanhalaakajan Member Posts: 167
    How about Computer Based Training using Trainsignal or CBT Nuggets?
  • Options
    colizzicolizzi Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you... It seems interesting... Have you ever done a course win them by any chance? Are they good?

I was thinking cbt nuggets but.. I don't know... I would prefer a "normal" course..

@ITMonkey: Yes... Exactly what I think... I'm thinking to start a traditional course...
  • Options
    neathneathneathneathneathneath Member Posts: 438
    I have been on a couple of 5 day courses paid for by my employer and they can be very expensive.

The self-study route is ok but a bit lonely but obviously cheaper :)

Mostly I've done self-study but it's a hard slog.
  • Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Global Knowledge are usually good, and they should be in London too. This said, save your cash and dont cough up for these courses. No one can teach you a server OS in five days. Go the self study route, takes longer but much more effective.
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com