Passed CCDP

nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
I finally pulled my finger out and sat the ARCH exam last thursday. Thankfully i passed.

For those interested i studied solely from the Arch exam guide and the Cisco Design zone when things werent being picked up from the book. The material covered in ARCH is wayyyyy more interesting than the DA. However, the exam style really lacked somewhat.

Well whats up next?! My work is sending me on a UCS implementation course this week so i think i will study the DCUCD cert and cross train in the DC space.
Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
WIP: Msc advanced networking

Comments

• gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Good to hear from you and good snag on the ARCH pass.

I really ought to do the design stuff myself, but I am somewhat preoccupied now...
  • MickQMickQ Member Posts: 628 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats Nel! Sounds like you're getting things going in the right direction with work and all.
  • nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks fella's.

Yeah its been a while. I have had quite a few issues with work but i am hoping this is the start of being on the right path :)
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats! That cert is on my to-do list as well.
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations!
    Nice job.
  • sathmalsathmal Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Great job. Any simulation questions was there? if there what are they?
  • kaytauruskaytaurus Member Posts: 28 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats mate... I also passed a few days ago.