Network+ Certificate

Ash78Ash78 Banned Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Iv been through all of the questions for net+ (Techxams questions) and my grade was about 90%, however i dont think those question were hard enough. does anyone know any other good site for practicing net+?

Comments

• NetworkVeteranNetworkVeteran Member Posts: 2,338 ■■■■■■■■□□
    CompTIA offers some. I suspect you can't get much more "representative" than the horse's mouth. :)

Sample Questions
  • Ash78Ash78 Banned Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I failed the exam once, i just dont want to fail again. iv also been through the comptia website sample questions in the past. thank you anyway
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    What experience do you have using the technology being tested? What texts are you using to assist you in preparing for this exam?

Are you using the most recent download of objectives from CompTIA Net+?

I am sorry to hear you did not pass, your exam score sheet should provide a summary of weak areas, use this tool to help prepare for the next test. And if your experience is limited or non-existent, than I recommend getting some hands-on experience by setting up a lab or job shadowing someone in the industry before you take the retake. This is a fairly straightforward exam, but as with the other CompTIA exams it is geared toward a candidate with some working knowledge.

Hang in there!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • dj_kenshindj_kenshin Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    For my Net+ test I used Measureup. It cost but it was very good to have.
  • DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    Sorry to hear you dropped the exam, but the truth is, if it was easy, anyone can do it. Many people on this forum (including me) have dropped one or more exams but the great news is that dropping an exam doesn't mean failure. You can always take the exam again and pass.

Successful people often have these three habits:

1) Figure out what works and keep doing it.
    2) Figure out what doesn't work and stop.
    3) Try new things.

One piece of information you have that is invaluable is this: The method you used to study for this exam the first time wasn't successful. This is a great piece of information. That didn't work.

I don't know what your original method was but I'd suggest it's time to try something new.

Good luck.